Current hotel directors???

20 minutes ago, island lady said:

We and two other couples were invited to Chops to dinner with him on Radiance Alaska a few years ago.  He kept us laughing through the whole evening, which ended up being over 2 hours.  Great fun!!  🙂  He really knows his music too!!  

We've had him a few times, once was a transatlantic where he really did an excellent job as one of the judges for Dancing with the Stripes.    Never had the pleasure of sharing a meal with him.

1 minute ago, Host Clarea said:

We've had him a few times, once was a transatlantic where he really did an excellent job as one of the judges for Dancing with the Stripes.    Never had the pleasure of sharing a meal with him.

We were very much surprised at the invite.  Not a lot of upper tier C&A on those Alaska cruises.  We were 2nd top couple on that one...at mid D+!  😮 

19 hours ago, scorpluvsdolphins said:

you are incorrect. I was on the Empress 6/10 and was at the Captain’s table hosted by the hotel director. 

close enough, you were hosted not by the captain but a senior officer. I had assumed the OP meant a captain's table hosted by the captain.

Just now, wolfcathorse said:

close enough, you were hosted not by the captain but a senior officer. I had assumed the OP meant a captain's table hosted by the captain.

I had asked because I would have brought nicer clothes. The friend I was with was invited but couldn’t go as he didn’t bring any long pants. I had told him not to bother. If I had been given correct information, my friend would have loved being there with me. 

He will not ever get that chance again as he doesn’t have the income for suites and many ships stopped hosting. Doesn’t matter if it is the Captain, HD, or F&B. 

Information was wrong. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2019 at 5:16 PM, Pumbaamd said:

We were on the 5/13 Ovation cruise and had dinner with Michael, and he was going on vacation after this cruise.

Ovation.JPG

On 6/30/2019 at 8:05 PM, dubaihammer said:

Michael Rasmussen moved from Anthem to Ovation to replace him.

On 6/30/2019 at 8:15 PM, #1cruiseaholic said:

Do you know if Mike Landry will return to Ovation after his vacation?

As of (at least) last week, Michael Landry was on Ovation.

21 hours ago, DrewFoundLander said:

Does anyone know how long Sanjay Kumar is going to be on Adventure? He was on Brilliance but transferred on July 28th to Adventure.

Sanjay usually does vacation fill in, so I’d figure 2 months.

Carla

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/26/2019 at 11:18 PM, John&LaLa said:

He's on leave. Keith Murphy is currently onboard.  

And according to Laura, a huge improvement 😉

Really?  Laura doesn't like Ron?  When we were on anthem a few years back we had so much fun talking with him and a few nights he dined with us.  One of the best vacations ever.  He is very personable and entertaining.    

• 2 weeks later...