Current hotel directors???

On 9/3/2019 at 5:20 PM, Colorado Babe said:

Really?  Laura doesn't like Ron?  When we were on anthem a few years back we had so much fun talking with him and a few nights he dined with us.  One of the best vacations ever.  He is very personable and entertaining.    

Ron Hess has resigned. 🍺

26 minutes ago, scorpluvsdolphins said:

Will someone post the link to the list of hotel directors. 

Tried a search on my phone and I am definitely tech disadvantaged. 

Lol

want to know about JD

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2551846-current-hotel-directors/?do=findComment&comment=55003304

On 7/1/2019 at 5:26 PM, scorpluvsdolphins said:

I had asked because I would have brought nicer clothes. The friend I was with was invited but couldn’t go as he didn’t bring any long pants. I had told him not to bother. If I had been given correct information, my friend would have loved being there with me. 

He will not ever get that chance again as he doesn’t have the income for suites and many ships stopped hosting. Doesn’t matter if it is the Captain, HD, or F&B. 

Information was wrong. 

This happened to us on a short 3 day cruise. We were invited to HD dinner and the men didnt have appropriate dress. 

Off the ship we go in Nassau and shopped for ties and dress shirts at a mens shop!!

one of our best cruise memories (the evening AND the frantic search for clothing 🤣)

19 hours ago, DrewFoundLander said:

Thank you for letting me know, I appreciate it.

Yes, Sanjay said last nite he will not be on Adventure for crossing to FLL.  Believe Clunis Daley will be HD (according to front desk staff). 

NJ

34 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

I can’t seem to see that spreadsheet  without signing in. 

Am I doing something wrong? 

Thanks

m

Working for me Marci, with Firefox.  Try the clearing cache and cookies thing, or a different browser.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

HD Adrian on Allure, leaving soon for vacation and after that serving on Harmony. One of the very few HDs who do not appreciate C&A members and who thinks they are a burden to "his" ship (life would be easier on board without passengers). Or is he only a money grabbing HD who takes away from guests to gain maximum year-end-bonus?