Current hotel directors???

7 hours ago, ssb said:

Enchantment of Seas 

he is the best . 

oh Francois! He hosted the Captains table to which we had been invited and when we were done, he kissed the back of the hand of every woman at the table. The proper gentlemanly way, the French way, as seen in the movies. It was titillating, I don't think his lips actually touched my hand but I felt a gentle "poof" of air instead as he blew on my hand. That was accompanied by the impish glint in his eye. Made me feel giggly all over, my DH just stood there clueless.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wolfcathorse said:

oh Francois! He hosted the Captains table to which we had been invited and when we were done, he kissed the back of the hand of every woman at the table. The proper gentlemanly way, the French way, as seen in the movies. It was titillating, I don't think his lips actually touched my hand but I felt a gentle "poof" of air instead as he blew on my hand. That was accompanied by the impish glint in his eye. Made me feel giggly all over, my DH just stood there clueless.

Well he is definitely the best to you . Giggly all over is certainly the height of titillation. Lucky you !

On 8/11/2019 at 2:05 PM, CruisingJoe09 said:

Johann Petuschnig was onboard in July. I believe that he is still there.

Thanks @CruisingJoe09

How long do HD's stay?  Not sure if Johann is still on Harmony?

How closely do they work with the captain, and are they considered the captain's right hand man (on the ship and not the helm ...lol)?

Thanks!

On 1/8/2020 at 3:23 PM, red-dragon said:

Thanks @CruisingJoe09

How long do HD's stay?  Not sure if Johann is still on Harmony?

How closely do they work with the captain, and are they considered the captain's right hand man (on the ship and not the helm ...lol)?

Thanks!

The HD is part of the Executive team. The captain is head of the marine dept (and the ship overall) and the HD is the head of the hotel dept. The captain's right hand man is the staff captain (2nd in command, he also has his master mariners license)

1 hour ago, wolfcathorse said:

The HD is part of the Executive team. The captain is head of the marine dept (and the ship overall) and the HD is the head of the hotel dept. The captain's right hand man is the staff captain (2nd in command, he also has his master mariners license)

Thank you for explaining!

On 1/6/2020 at 7:07 PM, wolfcathorse said:

Francois is indeed a great host

1348489241_MJTopTierOct2017-20171027-175524235.thumb.jpg.102049f373667e1720bc21398207d058.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I added Julie Young to the Empress.  She and John Denton alternate on the NE.  Also,

I deleted Santiago from the Mariner as he is the Island Manager for Coco Cay.

I'm not sure who is HD on the Mariner now. 

Additional Info:  John Denton does 2 months on Empress and 2 months on Grandeur. Julie

Young is from Cambridge and the Empress is her assigned ship. 

Keith Murphy will go to the Independence some time next month ( the last I heard). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/16/2018 at 4:35 PM, salmonoftheseas said:

Yes Olin was on Serenade . He has a known attitude against D+ and Pinnacles. We almost had a mutinity when he did not recognize even the minimum C&A benefits. Also he is known with his subordinate staff to only control them per office monitors.

Management by lazyness. Anyway we do not book Serenade when he is onboard. His replacement was Robert Taggart- what a difference in attitude. Even the crew enlightened during Roberts replacement tour. I bet they are back in agony with this HD Olin.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Forums mobile app

Agree about all comments re Patrick Olin......worst I have encountered in nearly 40 years with RCCL.........Had huge arguments with RCCL head office about him......I dont want to go into detail but.......his attitude completely destroyed a couple of cruises

for me........I will not travel on any ship he is on.......  

4 hours ago, CAT GIRL said:

Additional Info:  John Denton does 2 months on Empress and 2 months on Grandeur. Julie

Young is from Cambridge and the Empress is her assigned ship. 

Keith Murphy will go to the Independence some time next month ( the last I heard). 

Does that mean JD will be on Grandeur in June?  Hope...hope?  🙂 

17 hours ago, locheeceltic said:

Agree about all comments re Patrick Olin......worst I have encountered in nearly 40 years with RCCL.........Had huge arguments with RCCL head office about him......I dont want to go into detail but.......his attitude completely destroyed a couple of cruises

for me........I will not travel on any ship he is on.......  

Olin is no longer with the company 😊

On 2/2/2020 at 9:38 AM, wolfcathorse said:

Joni Gevyrie from Switzerland? Met him when he was Maitre' D on Sovereign, nice and funny guy. 

That is most likely him.  Very nice. Since they don’t provide sheets with officers’ bio’s on Spectrum we never found out his last name.  Thanks for filling in the blank!

14 minutes ago, Bonanza said:

That is most likely him.  Very nice. Since they don’t provide sheets with officers’ bio’s on Spectrum we never found out his last name.  Thanks for filling in the blank!

Actually they do provide the bio sheet (Behind the Name Tag). You pick one up at the rack where the Cruise Compasses are displayed. They don't automatically place them in your room anymore.