Rates for Singles?

bewcruiser

Prices are rarely carved in stone. There is always the possibility of adjustments as sailing dates near reflecting how cabins are selling - and while the % of single supplement might not change, the base price to which it is applied frequently does. Just as with any major purchase, you want to shop around and buy when you like the deal - without complaining if someone gets a better deal if they buy after you.

One of the online travel agencies I look up prices on has a page of cruises with low or no single supplements. Some of the cruise lines currently offering such cruises through this agency include Princess, Azamara, Crystal, Seabourn, Cunard, Royal Caribbean, and Holland America.

Norwegian Cruise Line

has single passenger cabins on their newer ships, Breakaway, Epic, Bliss, Escape.

Cunard has just added them to their fleet; QM2, Queen Elizabeth & Queen Victoria.

Holland America Line - has solo cabins on board the brand Koningsdam and the smaller Prisendam.

Royal Caribbean

has added studio cabins on the Quantum Class ships, Quantum, Anthem and, Ovation.

Luxury lines like Crystal, Silversea and Seabourn also feature single cabins.

Jonathan

Norwegian Cruise Line

has single passenger cabins on their newer ships, Breakaway, Epic, Bliss, Escape.

Cunard has just added them to their fleet; QM2, Queen Elizabeth & Queen Victoria.

Holland America Line - has solo cabins on board the brand Koningsdam and the smaller Prisendam.

Royal Caribbean

has added studio cabins on the Quantum Class ships, Quantum, Anthem and, Ovation.

Luxury lines like Crystal, Silversea and Seabourn also feature single cabins.

Jonathan

I know for a fact (34 total cruises on the line) that Crystal does NOT have single cabins. Crystal does have a single supplement starting at 30% for the lowest level cabins - outside, no balcony. The single supplement is capacity controlled, so you need to book sooner rather than later.

I know for a fact (34 total cruises on the line) that Crystal does NOT have single cabins. Crystal does have a single supplement starting at 30% for the lowest level cabins - outside, no balcony. The single supplement is capacity controlled, so you need to book sooner rather than later.

I've never sailed with Crystal, but have never encountered a single cabin on either Silversea or Seabourn, unless the original poster is referring to a regular suite sans balcony. It's been some time since I've received any special single supplement rates on Seabourn, but Silversea regularly offers fares at 125%, which is pretty good, especially considering that "luxury" lines are mostly all-inclusive and they don't make much profit on "extras" like alcohol, specialty dining, and the like.