Up to 30% off drinks packages 4th July sale

I assume that since I'm traveling next Friday that none of these sales would apply to my sailing? I was going to wait for the Voom to go down, but decided to just buy today at $14.99. I do have the Deluxe Drink Package, and if I pair it together, I would be able to save a whole dollar per day, but that's not worth it to cancel and rebook for $7...

You have until 3 days before you cruise to make changes to your Cruise Planner items.

You have until 3 days before you cruise to make changes to your Cruise Planner items.

I get that, but my point is that the sale hasn't shown up for me. Either way, not worried about the $14 I'd save on a sale, but it looks like none of the sales have shown up at all since Memorial Day...

I'm on the Freedom in September and they are advertising buy one, get one 50% off the deluxe beverage package. Final price is $42 each because they take off 25% from each person. With their math, that means the original price is $56/day????? Does that seem legit? I have not sailed RC in many years so don't know their typical package prices.

Welllllll... my price was $50 with 20% off. 20% off of 62.50 is $50. I don’t recall anyone paying that price or seeing that price when I login so who knows. I love how they advertise a savings without listing the original price. They may as well have told me that I was saving 50%.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sadly this sale was no better for Harmony than any of the previous sales. My internet and excursions still cost more than I bought them for, and the drinks package never goes below $45.

I've never seen drink package on Oasis class for less than $45. I've paid between $45 - $55 depending on sailing. I recently scored a deal on internet for my next sailing, $12.59/day. It was during one of the "sales" but I've only seen the price once. During the other "sales," it's been $13.49.

I chcked one of my bookings (4 night Bahamas - Mariner for April 2019) and the drink package would've been $361.

Absolutely insane.

That would be $90.25 day. Curious how you arrive at that number. I assume it's for 2 people. Does that include gratuity?

I've never seen drink package on Oasis class for less than $45. I've paid between $45 - $55 depending on sailing. I recently scored a deal on internet for my next sailing, $12.59/day. It was during one of the "sales" but I've only seen the price once. During the other "sales," it's been $13.49.

I have just gotten it for $42+ grats.. I’m thrilled! Before this sale best price was $45pp/pd+ grats.

Sadly this sale was no better for Harmony than any of the previous sales. My internet and excursions still cost more than I bought them for, and the drinks package never goes below $45.

Ditto. I have never seen the sales in Harmony for drinks, other than Black Friday. I have a holiday cruise (Xmas) so I think there is even less of a chance that I’ll see a sale on the drink package. It’s almost $1k for two drink packages that week (they one with unlimited alcohol drinks). Sales are appreciated.

Welllllll... my price was $50 with 20% off. 20% off of 62.50 is $50. I don’t recall anyone paying that price or seeing that price when I login so who knows. I love how they advertise a savings without listing the original price. They may as well have told me that I was saving 50%.

It is $63 before grats onboard Oasis right now.

I checked drink packages for our December Freedom cruise. There was good news and bad news. The good news was the refreshment package (for my wife) was $19/day, 30% off. That's the lowest I've ever seen it so I bought it. The bad news was the deluxe package (for me) went up to $56/day. It had been $48/per day. Guess I'll just wait to call and add it when the price goes down. I've got 5 months (and possibly Labor Day and Black Friday sales) to wait.

Ditto. I have never seen the sales in Harmony for drinks, other than Black Friday. I have a holiday cruise (Xmas) so I think there is even less of a chance that I’ll see a sale on the drink package. It’s almost $1k for two drink packages that week (they one with unlimited alcohol drinks). Sales are appreciated.

Seriously, 1K for two drink packages? :eek:

There is a current sale for our a Harmony cruise 9/29/18. BOGO 50% off or $45 pp plus gratuities per day. I haven’t seen any package below $45 a day for some time.

$1,000 really. Do the math. Two people plus grats $734.40. That’s not almost $1k. With current BOGO 50% off, $45 pp a day.

Remember, it will bring peace of mind.

Yes, hence the reason we get it. I asked my husband if we really wanted to do this and he said yes. So we will :D. It's a lot but if we didn't do it and we began trying to budget drinks and getting beer over champagne drinks and fun cocktails, it would change up our routine for cruises. We'll do it, but I can't tell anyone other than a cruiser how much we spend. lol

$1,000 really. Do the math. Two people plus grats $734.40. That’s not almost $1k. With current BOGO 50% off, $45 pp a day.

Well, it's $56 per day per person, plus gratuities. You are correct, it's not $1K . It's $924 for two people. I am $76 shy of one thousand dollars. It's Harmony. It's a Christmas Cruise. They aren't going to give me any breaks. And I'll be paying it regardless. There is no BOGO deal on it for me this week b/c they know people that pay the highest rates of the year (Xmas, NYE) will pay the highest rates for alcohol and they are correct, in my case. It's still a lot to pay for alcohol, but I'm doing it.

Well, it's $56 per day per person, plus gratuities. You are correct, it's not $1K . It's $924 for two people. I am $76 shy of one thousand dollars. It's Harmony. It's a Christmas Cruise. They aren't going to give me any breaks. And I'll be paying it regardless. There is no BOGO deal on it for me this week b/c they know people that pay the highest rates of the year (Xmas, NYE) will pay the highest rates for alcohol and they are correct, in my case. It's still a lot to pay for alcohol, but I'm doing it.

The special and holiday cruises have generally had higher drink package prices as well as higher cruise fares. They sail nearly full. Current sale is BOGO 50% off most sailings.

Don’t book these cruises would be my suggestion if you don’t want to pay premium prices.

I was on Oasis last year the week before Christmas. Fare was cheap (the weeks butting up against holidays usually are) but the price for the drink package in cruise planner was $55/day. Onboard it was somewhere between $62-$65 (before grats), don't remember exactly. This year, I'm on Oasis during the week after Thanksgiving, again a cheap fare, but I was able to pay $45/day for the drink package and $12.59/day for internet. Both of which I am happy about.

Moral of the story, you never know.

It is what it is. I think most people would agree that's high, but it's sales. This is how it works and I'm paying it. I was initially stating that I am going to have to wait for Black Friday sales, as they tend to discount for all people (regardless of the dates/ships you are sailing) for this holiday. Not really complaining b/c I know my kids school schedule and my work schedule forces our hands to the most expensive time of the year. I can deal with it, but I'll try to wait for the Black Friday sales since they have assumed that I'll pay all rates. I'm not too worried about it, but just mentioning that it's a lot of money, which I believe most would agree.

It is what it is. I think most people would agree that's high, but it's sales. This is how it works and I'm paying it. I was initially stating that I am going to have to wait for Black Friday sales, as they tend to discount for all people (regardless of the dates/ships you are sailing) for this holiday. Not really complaining b/c I know my kids school schedule and my work schedule forces our hands to the most expensive time of the year. I can deal with it, but I'll try to wait for the Black Friday sales since they have assumed that I'll pay all rates. I'm not too worried about it, but just mentioning that it's a lot of money, which I believe most would agree.

Ok. I’m sorry. It was my impression that you were complaining about paying almost $1000 for two on a Drink Package. Sorry I misinterpreted your post.

It is $63 before grats onboard Oasis right now.

I am booked on Anthem June 2019 for 9 days. That would come to $1338.12 with grats for 2 people. Not happening and it's not happening at 20% off either. I will keep waiting. Thanks for the confirmation on the price.

Thanks for all the comments guys, has anyone ever made a spreadsheet of the desired drinks package prices for different royal ships? I booked our drinks package on our upcoming Harmony cruise last black Friday and I paid more than the price is now. I thought 30% off was great but must have been nieve and booked it thinking I'd got a bargain... I know the exchange rate has been good for the £ound to $ollar lately but doesn't help that much.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app