How do I choose D+ gifts for an upcoming cruise?

This may be your issue - you have to use the old login on that page.

It’s not going to work for me. I have never gotten the IT Department and C&A to sync up. In the past, I just clicked on forgot Username or password. Then I entered email. It sends me a link to reset password. This page

678a8fb2fb6be609741c867f6a7708de.jpg

Then when I click on the buttons on the left (onboard preferences), it takes me back to this page.

3cf784e621f37fffa9ef911c40c17250.jpg

I guess I’m just out of luck.

Some should post the possible selections by status so at least we can try to call.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Biker...that link took me to the new log in on the "new and improved" website, then when I tried

it again...it went to the old site.

Right, and once you login to the old site, you'll have access to the gift choices.

Right, and once you login to the old site, you'll have access to the gift choices.

Did that and checked it. So far it is still the same....or is that just what the old information was?? :confused::o

Will still call before next cruise anyway, but thanks for the link! :)

So, someone please share. What are the options for D and D+?

There are no options for D, other than the Welcome Aboard beverage (water or soft drink) which is also available for Emerald.

It's been some time since I've logged into my Crown and Anchor account and everything seems to have changed. I can't see how to make choices of gifts for upcoming cruises nor can I see where I make my preference known for possible upgrades. I can see my C&A membership number, my status and my points. What I can't do is personalise it. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Call. I just called today to confirm my preferences are still what I want them to be.

So, someone please share. What are the options for D and D+?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For D+ there are a choice of wine or RC beach towels and Corona or similar beer and orange, grapefruit juice etc plus a couple of small bottles of still water in your cabin when you first embark.

Hello again

I haven't yet received a reply from Royal Caribbean regarding D+ gift choices but I did follow the advice earlier in this thread and managed to get into the old version of the website where I was able to make choices of gifts. I have (hopefully) attached links that contain a full list of options.

360170484_DGiftChoice1.png.070616d560008a343a554ddec6b55084.png

1441233417_DGiftChoice2.png.98a94d3a7f308925b8002bbe784dfe4c.png

Hello again

I haven't yet received a reply from Royal Caribbean regarding D+ gift choices but I did follow the advice earlier in this thread and managed to get into the old version of the website where I was able to make choices of gifts. I have (hopefully) attached links that contain a full list of options.

From what point level is this list? There are 3 lists depending on point level.

For D+ there are a choice of wine or RC beach towels and Corona or similar beer and orange, grapefruit juice etc plus a couple of small bottles of still water in your cabin when you first embark.

Also tote bags, fruit baskets, chocolate covered strawberries, etc.

Apologies, I missed out a few items. I have added the full selection in the links below.

The list is the same for D+ choice at 175 and again at 350 points. The welcome aboard choice is Heineken, Corona, Bud, Bud light, water, juices and sprite/coke etc. No wine included for welcome aboard.

360909836_DGiftChoice1.png.5aa3cb54cdea461eb1d4dbb4809d22d4.png

32303231_DGiftChoice2.png.642e394de4edb4a3288972b64046491b.png

260253746_DGiftChoice3.png.16662b6671d53b024e906d707990b4b4.png

912098518_DGiftChoice4.png.578cfdd16c9055643a20eaaceede7999.png

Apologies, I missed out a few items. I have added the full selection in the links below.

The list is the same for D+ choice at 175 and again at 350 points. The welcome aboard choice is Heineken, Corona, Bud, Bud light, water, juices and sprite/coke etc. No wine included for welcome aboard.

Thanks for compiling the large list of goodies! And then when you hit 525...more wine!! :D:cool:

I never change my preferences anymore. I have so many towels, bags, etc. All I get anymore is a bottle of champagne. If we are on 7 nights, then I get the champagne and a bottle of White Zin. Take them both home with me since we have the drink package anyway

I added air travel to a transAtlantic reservation, but the confirmation they sent me showed my husband's address as incorrect. I asked him to get into his account and change his address. He couldn't get in, so he called RCI, and they helped him change his password. That caused me to be blocked out of my account. I called, and was told how to change my password, which caused my husband to be blocked out. I guess we have just one account now?

All we wanted to do was correct his address. And yes, I noticed that the personal account page is empty. Things used to be so easy, but not any longer.