Latitude Platinum Question

2boyzmom

Hi- I am so excited to be booking another cruise. Its been a few years and so ready! Anyway, my 18 year old just received his past cruises put in his latitudes account and he is now officially platinum with us. How will that work when the certificates read "Dinner for two" and one certificate per stateroom? He will be in our suite along with his girlfriend and younger brother :)

If you look around here about that (and maybe even on NCL's site), you will see posts saying that if there are three Platinums in a cabin, then you can request certificates for dinner for them (and maybe laundry certificates, too).

Since we will have three Platinums in a cabin on our next cruise, we plan on requesting additional dinner certificates.

Well under the faq of the latitudes rewards program, someone asked the question ""I am traveling with other Platinum, Platinum Plus or Ambassador guests in the same stateroom. Do we each get a voucher?"

The response was, "No. If there are 2 Platinum, Platinum Plus or Ambassador members in one stateroom, only one Welcome Back Card will be delivered. This gives the correct number of Dinner for Two vouchers the guests are entitled to.

For 3rd and 4th Platinum, Platinum Plus or Ambassador members in the same stateroom, an additional Welcome Back Card will be delivered. If there is only a 3rd Platinum, Platinum Plus or Ambassador member in the same stateroom, an additional Welcome Back Card will be delivered but this guest will be treated as a solo traveler who get one dinner only. The benefit is only if there are 2 guests dining on the same visit."

https://www.ncl.com/latitudes-rewards-program/faq

If you look around here about that (and maybe even on NCL's site), you will see posts saying that if there are three Platinums in a cabin, then you can request certificates for dinner for them (and maybe laundry certificates, too).

Pro tip. The laundry certificates are superfluous. Absolutely no need to have them/use them. Just write your status on the laundry receipt and your bag will be free. No questions asked. Have done it dozens of times without fail.

Hi- I am so excited to be booking another cruise. Its been a few years and so ready! Anyway, my 18 year old just received his past cruises put in his latitudes account and he is now officially platinum with us. How will that work when the certificates read "Dinner for two" and one certificate per stateroom? He will be in our suite along with his girlfriend and younger brother :)

You will get (or can request st the Cruise Next Desk) 2 certificates sets. That’s two dinners for two at Cagney/Le Bistro and two dinners for two at La Cucina/ Moderno.

Remember: you can sign an alcohol waiver for your son. But can not sign one for an underage GF.

You will get (or can request st the Cruise Next Desk) 2 certificates sets. That’s two dinners for two at Cagney/Le Bistro and two dinners for two at La Cucina/ Moderno.

Remember: you can sign an alcohol waiver for your son. But can not sign one for an underage GF.

Thank you. Yes I appreciate the info!

Just write your status on the laundry receipt (We always write the status on the bag too) and your bag will be free. No questions asked.

We also use one name the first time and the other name the next.

We have always done the same. I also think, but am not sure that, each cabin occupant that is platinum will receive dinner for two. If this is correct all 3 should get a dinner for 2

Taking my first NCL cruise as Platinum next month. Couple of questions....

On NCL's site, it states that Latitudes Platinum get two specialty dinners for two (one with a bottle of wine). is there only one dinner included?

If I'm reading this right, there are two dinners include....

Dinner For Two At Cagney's Or Le Bistro With A Bottle Of Wine6

(per stateroom)Platinum-15x15.pngPlatinumPlus-15x15.pngAmbassador-15x15.pngDinner For Two At Moderno Or La Cucina6

(per stateroom)

Taking my first NCL cruise as Platinum next month. Couple of questions....

On NCL's site, it states that Latitudes Platinum get two specialty dinners for two (one with a bottle of wine). is there only one dinner included?

If I'm reading this right, there are two dinners include....

Dinner For Two At Cagney's Or Le Bistro With A Bottle Of Wine6

(per stateroom)Platinum-15x15.pngPlatinumPlus-15x15.pngAmbassador-15x15.pngDinner For Two At Moderno Or La Cucina6

(per stateroom)

Two dinners for two.