Silversea Water Cooler: Welcome! Part Five

CCHelp

Hello friends.....I could use some really good thoughts right about now.  My biopsy came back positive:classic_sad:....my

Dr called me this afternoon and he said there is a very, very, very small spot (which is a good thing) but it does

show a malignancy:classic_sad:....so I have an appt tomorrow morning to meet with a surgeon.  Will let you know what

happens.

Stage 0 is very good news, Lois.  Hardly there at all!  Hang on in there,  thinking of you.

Davey, lovely pics from the Nile.  We were there aeons ago, with no tourists (like it probably is now again), and it is completely mind-blowing in Luxor and Karnak to see the wonders.   Even after 50 odd years we can still remember it all.

Hi friends, I really appreciate all your good wishes. It is still shocking but I know logically I could not have asked

for a better prognosis....the Dr is very nice as well and he said this will not change my life.  I told him about

retiring at year end....he said go ahead LOL...I told him I have a cruise booked for the middle of Jan

and he was good with that too.

I have 2 friends who will take me and bring me home...….this will be an outpatient surgery (which is also good).

Don't have to stay in the hospital over night.

The one big thing is....I am having the surgery on Wed...….and my first post visit with the Doc is the following

Tuesday and I cannot shower between then:classic_blink:.....can't get the bandages/area wet.....

Can you say SPONGE BATH? Yikes!!!!!

• Like 3