NCL's Bribe Club

Does anyone know what the "Bribe" club is on NCL? I am not sure that I have the name correct, but apparently it is a club that is free of charge and the same amenities that are offered to "The Haven" guests can be yours as well.

I kinda like your name for it... it’s so limited you have to bribe your way in! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• Haha 1

Does anyone know what the "Bribe" club is on NCL? I am not sure that I have the name correct, but apparently it is a club that is free of charge and the same amenities that are offered to "The Haven" guests can be yours as well.
Here is an older video of Vibe Beach Club on the Breakaway.

Not sure what you mean by getting the same amenities that are offered to Haven guest, but you don't get Haven amenities, just access to the Vibe Beach Club.

• Like 1

Vibe and The Haven are two very different things. The Vibe is a separate area of the ship for guests over age 18 with a private sundeck, nice loungers, cabanas, hot tubs, a bar, and servers that come around with fruit and beverages at your request. It is $100+ (I have read varying amounts on here). If you want an adults-only paradise with great service, this may be your option.

Haven guests have concierge services for their staterooms. They get priority tender tickets and boarding/disembarkation. They also have a butler that beings them daily treats. there are lots of other benefits, but those are the basics. They will bend over backwards to make you happy if you are in The Haven. There is a private area for Haven guests too, but it is separate from Vibe. It has its own private pool and hot tubs, and some ships have enclosure for cold weather. There are kids in The Haven area, and I have read they sometimes they can be out of control - but definitely not always. Some Haven guests will also purchase Vibe passes so that they have their own adult area.

I hope that this helps you with the basics. If you want vibe passes, RUN! They do sell out quickly from everything that I have read. There is also a free Adults-Only area called Spice H20. It does not have the same amenities as Vibe, but it is another option to escape kids.

• Like 1