MAJESTIC PRINCESS - 24th August - Shanghai to Sydney

The equivalent cabin on port side is E424, it is 4 up from us and is one of the angled balconies with the largest balcony, great pick!!

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Just a quick question, I am in E436 on the next cruise, so is your cabin next to that? Question being , is it very busy/noisy outside the cabins being so close to the lift area? First time I have been so close to the lifts.

Thanks .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Your cabin is the one with the balloons, you can see the lift area on the left.

The cabins ard well soundproofed, perhaps a little more noise.

Just a quick question, I am in E436 on the next cruise, so is your cabin next to that? Question being , is it very busy/noisy outside the cabins being so close to the lift area? First time I have been so close to the lifts.

Thanks .

Sent from my iPad using Forums

b4fffd0fa950513ea98c53c02cb9e4e7.jpg

Passing the tip now, the islands look beautiful, not much on portside, so we are down having breakfast at the IC, veiws from Vines Wine bar

Approaching one of the Torres Strait Islands

101_map_3.jpg

Not much to tell so i wont bore you with our daily routine of sleeping, eating, watching movies, we did see one in the Princess theatre yesterday, and lunching with friends etc

We are passing the islands at the top of Australia, very scenic today.

Last night we had the Captains Circle party, they had 3 of them yesterday and a couple last formal night. Ours was at 7.15pm.

About 1012 Elites onboard, more platinums, cant remember the rest, the watered down Cosmopolitan went to my head haha

Drumroll.......Captain announced on our arrival in Sydney there will be about 1.5km of flares lit up like a runway for our arrival through Sydney harbour and drones. It will be dark but we will be up.

We are live on Sunrise as well......so not sure if they are onboard from Brisbane or just live from their studio, or they will board when we dock, we shall find out.

Perhaps someone at home has been watching Sunrise and has* more info.

At least that makes us a little excited to come home........might have to hog one of those cabanas friday night, that is the only place on this ship to get a forward view unless you have a forward cabin or are the Captain.

I have only just started on Andy's 500 free minutes and will have my internet in Brisbane for the day, so we have done well.

To answer a few questions

We depart Brisbane Thursday at 6pm.

I have posted the patter

I have posted the duty free drink prices for those that asked.

(Sorry if it is not clear, i can post prices individually)

Thanks for all your info Chez, loving your descriptions of the different places on the ship.

Don't forget to take some blankets with you into your cabana on friday night also your wine bucket :-)

Patter n the price list u posted are all clear, thanks :-)

We will be at Circular Quay on Saturday to have our first close up look of this amazing new Princess but will prob miss you disembarking passengers...but will def be watching the sail up the harbour on the Webcam

They have opened up all tne balcony dividers today for maintenance...here a pjc looking forward from ours, you can see the difference in size. We have no access between 9am and 12pm......but i snuck out!!0f9d0ec3cb97d8eb320e4050ab97dee9.jpg

Hi Chez,

What sort of adapter is needed did you say American and Australian, !!!

Sounds like you had a wonderful day in Darwin, we really liked it their too.

I did book the crown and grill restaurant but hav seen we can cancel it on board ship and ge the credit on board,if their that noisy I don’t want to go I like to relax over special meals, maybe exchange to another restaurant.

Thankyou for all your info will look forward to hearing about it all on Saturdayxxx

Thanks for the HeadsUp Chez.. :)

Have made bookings for the 7:30 sitting at Harmony and Crown Grill. Price is still cheaper pre-booked online at $29 each.

Ps, If I'm feeling piggyish, I can still go to my 5:30 MDR sitting as well ..:evilsmile:

They have opened up all tne balcony dividers today for maintenance...here a pjc looking forward from ours, you can see the difference in size. We have no access between 9am and 12pm......but i snuck out!!0f9d0ec3cb97d8eb320e4050ab97dee9.jpg

Cheers, looks good.

Of course you can!!

Thanks for the HeadsUp Chez.. :)

Have made bookings for the 7:30 sitting at Harmony and Crown Grill. Price is still cheaper pre-booked online at $29 each.

Ps, If I'm feeling piggyish, I can still go to my 5:30 MDR sitting as well ..:evilsmile:

Elsie, Us and Australian, and two USB beside the bed. You wont need an adapter if you dont have much to charge.

Hi Chez,

What sort of adapter is needed did you say American and Australian, !!!

Sounds like you had a wonderful day in Darwin, we really liked it their too.

I did book the crown and grill restaurant but hav seen we can cancel it on board ship and ge the credit on board,if their that noisy I don’t want to go I like to relax over special meals, maybe exchange to another restaurant.

Thankyou for all your info will look forward to hearing about it all on Saturdayxxx