Vroom is $11.95 and Drink Package + Vroom $53

gaylemh

Thanks! I thought it was a special package.

There are some packages. You can purchase for one device, two devices, three devices or four. But that just means how many can be in use at the same time. You can pay for just one device but log on and off as many different devices as you want.

There is sometimes also a package that combines Voom (internet) with a deluxe beverage package or a soda package. Not sure whether I have seen a Voom + refreshment package.

Just checked my Cruise Planner and there is indeed a sale for our Harmony Sept 15th sailing!

$10.79 for Voom 1 device

$55.00 for Deluxe + Voom (originally $59)

$45.00 for Deluxe (originally $48)

This is a pretty big discount for the Deluxe + Voom. I originally snagged this package while it was on sale for $57, which at the time was pretty nice. That was after I missed out on a good sale of $56. Now I am the last one laughing!

Thanks for the heads up!

We are also covered on the internet. I don't do drink packages, and my wife will decide once onboard. The TA is nice that way in that you can buy the package for the last 5 days if you like.

Bob - I'm rethinking the Jewel TA because I'm hoping to be able to travel on the TA cruise without my laptop. Do you have a feel for how much the last 5 days might be? The D+ Discount could be applied to that I believe. I have no problem prepurchasing internet and then cancelling before I start using it. Better safe than sorry.

Does anyone know from experience if it is less expensive to book massages prior to or on the ship?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There are usually specials on Port days. Also there are discounts depending upon your loyalty level. I usually wait and book while on board.

What about for sea days? We have excursions planned for port days and would prefer not to do it on those days.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That’s the reason that they offer deals on port days. 😊

Bob is right as always! However remember loyalty discount will still be available.

Loyalty discounts will not be applied to “specials” and already discounted prices.

It looks like if you purchase the deluxe with voom package, both people in stateroom have to purchase. I was hoping to purchase one deluxe with voom package and one deluxe package (without voom). I guess this isn't an option?

It looks like if you purchase the deluxe with voom package, both people in stateroom have to purchase. I was hoping to purchase one deluxe with voom package and one deluxe package (without voom). I guess this isn't an option?

You should be able to do that if you call.

Am I the only one having problems with the math? On our Allure cruise in October only the 1 device price matches what they are advertising. When I add the 4 device, it shows $29.99/day and is $237.xx in my cart. It should be $209.93. The 3 device is also more than the $24.99/day, but the 2-device is less than the shown $19.99/day. I'm on the phone with Royal now and they have no idea what I'm talking about. I seriously hate calling them since they are so clueless. It's just math. Shouldn't it be the advertised price times number of days (7)? Am I missing something???