Police Discount with 2 cabins?

I just compared, no discount with senior and police "discount!" Unreal!

Very typical with all cruise lines. We have military and police and rarely - if ever got a discount. I find that if a ship isn’t close to sailing and not booked up then they start offering those “discounts” as a means to fill it up

My above comment was joking

but all of these get discounts depending on what cruiseline or TA they book with

Age 55+ Discounts

EMT Discounts

Firefighter Discounts

Interline Discounts

Military Discounts

Past-Guest Discounts

Police Discounts

Singles Discounts

Teacher Discounts

My current 2 cruises are the ONLY cruises I have EVER seen a discount for solo passenger. NCL Gem 09/08th and 09/19th has zero single supplement. 09/08th was $599 per person (before taxes) and that is all I paid for an 11 day cruise. 09/19th was $549 per person and that is all I paid (before taxes) for a 9 day cruise.

Every other time I've cruised solo I have paid double the individual rate.

My current 2 cruises are the ONLY cruises I have EVER seen a discount for solo passenger. NCL Gem 09/08th and 09/19th has zero single supplement. 09/08th was $599 per person (before taxes) and that is all I paid for an 11 day cruise. 09/19th was $549 per person and that is all I paid (before taxes) for a 9 day cruise.

Every other time I've cruised solo I have paid double the individual rate.

I am solo and bought on BOGO at 50% off, the 1942 is more than 50 off but it doesn't say senior

idKjzu.jpg

9k2YAiqYskwAAAABJRU5ErkJgggA=

Teachers ... do the overwhelmingly overworked and underpaid teachers get a discount?

Actually, for all practical purposes, teachers not only don't get a discount, teachers pay a surcharge.

Since teachers can only cruise during school vacation periods, such as the summer and the major holidays, when fares are always higher, teachers pay MORE.

:mad:

Actually, for all practical purposes, teachers not only don't get a discount, teachers pay a surcharge.

Since teachers can only cruise during school vacation periods, such as the summer and the major holidays, when fares are always higher, teachers pay MORE.

:mad:

I’ll see your :mad: and add :mad::mad: more.

We have a family member sailing with us who is an ex-cop. If we book together, can we get the discount as well, even if we have two cabins?

If the ex-cop is retired, he would qualify for the discount (if there was an active discount). As a former law enforcement member, neither active nor retired, he is not qualified.