Our new ‘My Account’ is launching today!

BBMacLaird

I had the same problem. Tried two email that I have never used on Azamara and it said they were already associated with accounts. This is worse than Celebrities web site.

If you already have a Celebrity or Royal Caribbean account up and running you need to use the same email and password to log into Azamara.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Bonnie

I cannot access my account. When I try to sign in with username/password, it brings up a screen asking for my email address. When I type in my email address, it tells me that I must sign in with my email address. When I try to do that, I get rejected. I tried an alternate email address and got rejected I tried both 5 times!!!!!

Tom

That's exactly what is happening to me. And I have also tried 5 times. Very frustrating!!! How do we fix it??

I just signed in with my celebrity password, and got in the account. It shows my past 17 cruises, but none of the ones I have scheduled--5 of them! :mad:

My two scheduled cruises were not listed. I added them using research numbers.

That's exactly what is happening to me. And I have also tried 5 times. Very frustrating!!! How do we fix it??

See Post#12.

If you receive an “Email already in use” message, the way to troubleshoot is to click on the “Forgot your password” link and follow the link on the email received to reset. If you are still having trouble, please send the following to guestaccount_help@azamara.com:

First Name

Last Name

DOB

Response time for this email will be 24 hours or less.

Oh My Goodness!

Just got around to logging on, how fantastic is this to this opportunity to review past and future cruises. I'm impressed.....Well done to the powers to be, it worked beautifully for me. I did have to use the 'forgotten password link' but used the same password and added our loyalty club number which bought up all our past cruises on both Celebrity and Azamara.

Glad to say that after several glitches, we are now both in and all seems at this stage to be working well.

Had to add a few future cruises, but that was quite easy to do.

Bonus . . . the scrambled mess of our emails and login details with which we have lived for several months have also been sorted at last! :D

Logged in with ease. Great!

We haven't taken an Az cruise yet but our first one comes up and there are a few excursions on offer for a couple of ports (well, it's not until 2020!).

We are Elite at the moment with Celebrity ----and will be Elite + after our next X cruise.

Should we see this reflected on our Az page?

Logged in with ease. Great!

We haven't taken an Az cruise yet but our first one comes up and there are a few excursions on offer for a couple of ports (well, it's not until 2020!).

We are Elite at the moment with Celebrity ----and will be Elite + after our next X cruise.

Should we see this reflected on our Az page?

We are taking our first AZ cruise in December. We are Elite+ on X and my AZ page shows my loyality status as Discoverer+ and my point total from X.

I have cruises on Azamara, Celebrity, and Royal Caribbean. Should I be able to see all of them in my past cruises, no matter which site I log into?

Right now I can see Azamara and RC only when logged into their specific site. But Celebrity shows up in both the Celebrity site and the Azamara site.

I tried entering all each of my loyalty program numbers on all the sites (under My Account->Settings) with mixed results:

• Azamara lists all 3.
  • The Celebrity site has my RC #, but I can't save my Azamara LCV #. It seems to save successfully, but when I leave and come back to the settings page it's gone.
  • The RC site has my Celebrity Captain Club #, but saving my Azamara LCV # fails in the same way.

I'm a bit confused. I know that only Celebrity cruises count on AZ, but if we're Diamond or above on RC, shouldn't we be Discoverer on AZ?. That's not the level that appears so I'm wondering how that will be resolved at boarding.

I have this same question. I'm in the same situation, Diamond on RCCL. It is not showing the proper tier on Azamara, even though it shows my C&A number.

I have cruises on Azamara, Celebrity, and Royal Caribbean. Should I be able to see all of them in my past cruises, no matter which site I log into?

Right now I can see Azamara and RC only when logged into their specific site. But Celebrity shows up in both the Celebrity site and the Azamara site.

I tried entering all each of my loyalty program numbers on all the sites (under My Account->Settings) with mixed results:

•  
  • Azamara lists all 3.

• The Celebrity site has my RC #, but I can't save my Azamara LCV #. It seems to save successfully, but when I leave and come back to the settings page it's gone.

• The RC site has my Celebrity Captain Club #, but saving my Azamara LCV # fails in the same way.

For us the Royal Caribbean site only lists Royal Caribbean cruises, as this is a separate loyalty program I would expect this. Azamara & Celebrity list both Azamara & Celebrity past cruises, however only future cruises specific to the brand.

We have the same with loyalty numbers where Azamara display all 3 but our LCV numbers disappear from Celebrity and RC site.

Well my log-in works, my points, LCV status, and booked cruise are correct but when I try to go to the Voyage Planner from my reservation it takes me to the screen to input my reservation #, name, sail date, ship,

Hi jalayne, you should be able to access the Voyage Planner directly from the new My Account.

If you’re still having trouble, please write to webcontent@azamara.com with the following information and our team will look into it for you.

• Email
  • Last Name
  • Booking ID
  • Ship & Sail date

Hi jalayne, you should be able to access the Voyage Planner directly from the new My Account.

If you’re still having trouble, please write to webcontent@azamara.com with the following information and our team will look into it for you.

• Email
  • Last Name
  • Booking ID
  • Ship & Sail date

Thanks Bonnie, I tried again this a.m, without success so will send an email.

One question- I am Diamond Plus on RCI so should be Discoverer on Azamara even though my points would indicate Adventurer. When logging in, it says I am Adventurer so is not picking up the status match. Should I call to have this corrected?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Lisa, a better place to start would be emailing the following address. It is specifically to help with questions / issues re our new My Account. guestaccount_help@azamara.com

Bonnie, thanks for all the help with this issue.

My husband's account is fine and all correct. Even our recent Celebrity Silhouette cruise that ended one week ago, is credited and our new status of Discoverer+ (and Elite+) is noted.

However, mine wanted a new password, and when I did one, took me to my husband's account number and email, not mine. We tried several times on 2 computers, but "no go".

So, I have emailed the address you provided.

Will keep you updated.

My husband's account is fine and all correct. Even our recent Celebrity Silhouette cruise that ended one week ago, is credited and our new status of Discoverer+ (and Elite+) is noted.

Do you share the same e mail address?

Do you have either have a Celebrity / RCCL Account?

You will now use the same log in details, using e mail address instead of user name.

No, different emails and passwords. Different account numbers for many years.We did it separately, even on different computers. Nothing is the same but our past and future voyages. We have always had separate accounts.

Yet, everything now goes to his account only.

No, different emails and passwords. Different account numbers for many years.We did it separately, even on different computers. Nothing is the same but our past and future voyages. We have always had separate accounts.

Yet, everything now goes to his account only.

We have the same problem.

We always had different accounts but now we can only access my husband account and only the past and futures voyages for both of us are showing.

The past trips that I took as a solo have disappeared.

I was able to add a future solo TA but not the old ones.

I will call or email Azamara on Monday to try to rectify the situation.

Why consolidate every thing under the husband’s name?

Do I,as a woman , not have my own separate history and should I not have my own account as a regular passenger?

Edited by lenoirm