Our new ‘My Account’ is launching today!

BBMacLaird

Why consolidate every thing under the husband’s name?

Do I,as a woman , not have my own separate history and should I not have my own account as a regular passenger?

This happened to me after our recent cruise on Silhouette. I knew that the points had been added as I had an email from Celebrity advertising future promotions, which gave my status as Elite and our points.

I went into the planner to check and it maintained I was not a Captains Club member.

6cabbeb3dbafec3f9af18375e2276855.jpg

I rang and was told give it 2 weeks to adjust. However, as I was booking another cruise, I wanted it to be correct, so I contacted Celebrity via their FB page ( too costly to ring US from UK)

I was contacted that evening from Miami and was told my D.O.B was incorrect, it was recorded as UK format, not US.

It was corrected and now I can see all my previous cruises, including my Azamara one.

This happened to me after our recent cruise on Silhouette. I knew that the points had been added as I had an email from Celebrity advertising future promotions, which gave my status as Elite and our points.

I went into the planner to check and it maintained I was not a Captains Club member.

6cabbeb3dbafec3f9af18375e2276855.jpg

I rang and was told give it 2 weeks to adjust. However, as I was booking another cruise, I wanted it to be correct, so I contacted Celebrity via their FB page ( too costly to ring US from UK)

I was contacted that evening from Miami and was told my D.O.B was incorrect, it was recorded as UK format, not US.

It was corrected and now I can see all my previous cruises, including my Azamara one.

Glad you got it worked out!

Both DH and I could log into this new account and it showed our previous cruises. However it did not show our booked cruise. I followed all the links and it has now been sorted out. It appears yet again it is an issue with Date of Birth, despite being asked to input the date and spell out the month. It would seem that the problem is because in the UK we put the DOB in day, month, year order rather than the US way of month, Day, year.

I have read that this problem has also happened with others from the UK.

Whilst the problem is solved for us, there will likely be many who do not actually know that there is an ongoing glitch.

for info, it is possible to use the same email address, we both use a gmail account, by entering hers as gmail.com and mine as google mail.com it works fine and any email generated by either account go to the same joint gmail address. Simples.

like.

One question- I am Diamond Plus on RCI so should be Discoverer on Azamara even though my points would indicate Adventurer. When logging in, it says I am Adventurer so is not picking up the status match. Should I call to have this corrected?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Lisa, have you heard back about your account? Our situation is the same--we are Platinum on RCI so our reciprocal level is Explorer, but we are showing Adventurer based on our two Azamara cruises.

Everything worked fine for me, and I am glad to see this new technology. I discovered I had jumped to Discoverer Plus two cruises ago last November, but never received email notification. Had I not been proactive, I could have easily missed out on the 6 free nights awarded when reaching that new level. I’ll be booking onboard next month, just under the wire. Whew!

Lisa, have you heard back about your account? Our situation is the same--we are Platinum on RCI so our reciprocal level is Explorer, but we are showing Adventurer based on our two Azamara cruises.

I called the LCV number and they said only points from Azamara and Celebrity show up online. In order to get reciprocal benefits during an AZ cruise, an RCI Crown & Anchor member with C&A status needs to go to the Loyalty desk upon embarkation and ask for the benefits. I'm assuming some sort of proof of status is required.

Seems a little strange to have to ask...one would think that information would be in a cruise profile somewhere, since all three lines are owned by RCI.... guess not. We'll be asking at the Loyalty desk in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by J & G

I called the LCV number and they said only points from Azamara and Celebrity show up online. In order to get reciprocal benefits during an AZ cruise, an RCI Crown & Anchor member with C&A status needs to go to the Loyalty desk upon embarkation and ask for the benefits. I'm assuming some sort of proof of status is required.

Seems a little strange to have to ask...one would think that information would be in a cruise profile somewhere, since all three lines are owned by RCI.... guess not. We'll be asking at the Loyalty desk in a few weeks.

Thanks for the information. Annoying to have to do that, because I suppose that means we'll have to bring some proof of our status on RCI. It was very nice to already have our internet and laundry discount coupons in our stateroom when we boarded--I guess now we'll have to wait until they can process the request.

Maybe they can consider adding a "Reciprocal Benefits" status to the Azamara website. They can still keep the points separate but RCI cruisers won't be clogging up the loyalty desk every cruise.

My Azamara Discoverer Status comes from my status on Royal Caribbean. Prior to the new website status showed correctly and on our recent cruise 8/30 no problem with status onboard Journey. I don't think the rep(s) who answer the phone are correct. Check out Bonnie's post #45 in this thread for more information and the email address to write to about this.

I wouldn't worry unduly about RCI - their points count for nothing. What IS important is points gained on Celebrity, but even more important... points gained on Azamara. After 10 cruises on RCI, we had NO points for Azamara, but no-one told us and cruise after cruise, we wondered why we were not attaining any loyalty..... until a fellow passenger explained it all to us. (LCV personnel were unable to understand why after all those cruises we were still at the same level??) Turns out, that we were given DISCOVERER level at our first Azamara cruise but NO accompanying POINTS and then had to earn the whole 750 points on Azamara before managing to move to DISCOVERER PLUS..... Again - it was a fellow passenger who was able to explain this...... and no-one had noticed (except a fellow passenger) that we had actually then attained DISCOVERER completely and wholly on Azamara... so no free nights!! Dearie me. All sorted now, though, because we count every single point earned on every single cruise. (By the way - only two of our three future cruises booked are showing on our new 'My Account'.......wish us luck.)

I wouldn't worry unduly about RCI - their points count for nothing. What IS important is points gained on Celebrity, but even more important... points gained on Azamara. After 10 cruises on RCI, we had NO points for Azamara, but no-one told us and cruise after cruise, we wondered why we were not attaining any loyalty..... until a fellow passenger explained it all to us. (LCV personnel were unable to understand why after all those cruises we were still at the same level??) Turns out, that we were given DISCOVERER level at our first Azamara cruise but NO accompanying POINTS and then had to earn the whole 750 points on Azamara before managing to move to DISCOVERER PLUS..... Again - it was a fellow passenger who was able to explain this...... and no-one had noticed (except a fellow passenger) that we had actually then attained DISCOVERER completely and wholly on Azamara... so no free nights!! Dearie me. All sorted now, though, because we count every single point earned on every single cruise. (By the way - only two of our three future cruises booked are showing on our new 'My Account'.......wish us luck.)

Since Celebrity and Azamara combine points why is it more important to gain points on Azamara? I realize that RCI points don't count on Azamara or Celebrity but for many of us those points...and accompanying loyalty level.....are what has given us our loyal level on Azamara.

My Azamara Discoverer Status comes from my status on Royal Caribbean. Prior to the new website status showed correctly and on our recent cruise 8/30 no problem with status onboard Journey. I don't think the rep(s) who answer the phone are correct. Check out Bonnie's post #45 in this thread for more information and the email address to write to about this.

I sent an email to that address yesterday but, so far, no response. We'll see if they have any different info... if they respond.

I have not heard back. I will call them in a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow! I did get a nice response from Azamara. They are aware of the issue and are working on it, according to their response.

Part of the response below:

Hello Joyce,

Thank you for reaching out to us about the issue you’re experiencing within your online guest account, and we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this may have caused you. We are aware of the issue and have taken immediate action. We currently have teams working 24 hours a day to deploy daily updates and fixes in order to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Again, we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this may have caused, and we will be sure to notify you as soon as it is resolved.

Sincerely,

Azamara Guest Account Help Team

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

Wow! I did get a nice response from Azamara. They are aware of the issue and are working on it, according to their response.

Part of the response below:

Hello Joyce,

Thank you for reaching out to us about the issue you’re experiencing within your online guest account, and we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this may have caused you. We are aware of the issue and have taken immediate action. We currently have teams working 24 hours a day to deploy daily updates and fixes in order to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Again, we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this may have caused, and we will be sure to notify you as soon as it is resolved.

Sincerely,

Azamara Guest Account Help Team

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

We also had a problem and received a similar response to our e mail.

Hopefully it will be resolved to our satisfaction.

Still going back and forth about my account, with no resolution as yet. Got a response and told to retry, but after following the emailed directions, I am now completely off the grid...now my number does not exist! After a long talk with a very pleasant young woman at Celebrity’s Captain’s Club, who tried her best to straighten it all out, my number still has disappeared, along with my status as Elite+/Discover+ .

But they are still working on it and I hope to hear soon, hopefully before our upcoming Journey trip.

Hi jalayne, you should be able to access the Voyage Planner directly from the new My Account.

If you’re still having trouble, please write to webcontent@azamara.com with the following information and our team will look into it for you.

• Email
  • Last Name
  • Booking ID
  • Ship & Sail date

Bonnie ( or anyone else) I have tried the above email address and it is bring returned as undeliverable- Invalid Recipient. Is there another email address?

We also had a problem and received a similar response to our e mail.

Hopefully it will be resolved to our satisfaction.

Just had another response with instructions how to reset my password.

All seems to be fine now, told the problem was with date of birth format.