Actual pics ... beautiful

mfrc

Wow! I can't believe I will be on the ship in 85 days! There is still a lot of work to be done what what is done so far is amazing! Does anyone else think the solarium pool looks a little small? Cannot wait to see photographs from the Sky Suite!

Wow! I can't believe I will be on the ship in 85 days! There is still a lot of work to be done what what is done so far is amazing! Does anyone else think the solarium pool looks a little small? Cannot wait to see photographs from the Sky Suite!

I noticed they didn't have any pictures of the Retreat or any suites. Maybe there will be more tomorrow? :D

I do...it looked more like a big hot tub . Not much to compare it to for scale so hard to tell...Maybe someone has the dimensions, , I recall prior Solarium depictions and the area looked awesome.!

Here is a picture of the completed space. In the construction phase, you see the deep part of the pool. The entire pool measures 30 by 40 feet.

824353b21c49fe86427e91c3ee8a0426.jpg

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Thanks for posting this

AWESOME!

That's one of my definite " go to" places!

( have to bring an old bathing suit..they get stretched out in Solarium pool and hot tubs)

Not liking the look of the chairs on the balconies very much. Look very uncomfortable, and non reclining

Agree with you on that one. Look really uncomfortable and not very substantial. All that weave won't be too comfy if you are sunbathing in a costume / shorts etc. Very odd.

The Instagram link below has some of the only photographs I have seen of the Retreat Pool Deck. I can't figure out how to post them! HaHa! so i will just share the link but it is coming together nicely. I don't know how it will be ready in 80 some days for us but we will see. It does not seem as big as I thought but still excited to enjoy it!

I noticed they didn't have any pictures of the Retreat or any suites. Maybe there will be more tomorrow? :D

The Instagram link below has some of the only photographs I have seen of the Retreat Pool Deck. I can't figure out how to post them! HaHa! so i will just share the link but it is coming together nicely. I don't know how it will be ready in 80 some days for us but we will see. It does not seem as big as I thought but still excited to enjoy it!

Oh yes I had forgotten about that picture. The whole Retreat deck is much bigger, but the pool looks small. Hope they move the hippie van in soon! 😉

Both my UK sister-in-law and my UK friends use either “bathing costume” or “costume” as well as the terms we use for swimwear:)

We're not crazy Brits ---- its was our language first remember ;) :D

We just use it properly, but we're more than happy to let our cousins across the pond adapt it occasionally :p

:*

xx

We're not crazy Brits ---- its was our language first remember ;) :D

We just use it properly, but we're more than happy to let our cousins across the pond adapt it occasionally :p

:*

xx

Um, I wasn’t the one who used the term, “crazy Brits”. I’ve had British friends since childhood, so I simply don’t think in those terms:)

Um, I wasn’t the one who used the term, “crazy Brits”. I’ve had British friends since childhood, so I simply don’t think in those terms:)

Sorry, you were the end of the message trail. Just found it and it made me laugh -

Its twice now in a few days that my comments have had to be translated ;-)

Am sure the term was used fondly anyway ------ well, hopefully it was ;p

Went to Instagram via google...link posted here did not work for me, and I have never used that site before,. It was interesting!

Some nice photos there,,.

I did notice a few things.

Suites:

The Retreat area looks like it will be very nice.,.. and chic, but it is extreme forward,,.,could be breezy when ship is underway.

The suite stateroom looked much nicer than the reg and AQ cabins.,,

Cabins:

The rounded niche by the closet has a light in it

Closet access could be tight at one end in cabins with bed by bath,,

The Inf Veranda shows a much higher table. could actually have a meal

The pool does have some type of underwater "wall" or barrier..not shown in depictions,?????

Sorry, you were the end of the message trail. Just found it and it made me laugh -

Its twice now in a few days that my comments have had to be translated ;-)

Am sure the term was used fondly anyway ------ well, hopefully it was ;p

No worries:) I thought that’s what you’d probably done. What’s so amusing to me is that having spent time in the UK, and having had British friends (including close friends of my parents and grandparents) as long as I can remember, I’ve always used used British phrases in my speech. I’ve often had people ask me for a translation for something I’ve said or written;) I was the official translator of any English novels read in my book club, which I found quite entertaining.

These are great pics. I had not seen them. Thanks for sharing the link. It’s official. I now have Retreat Deck envy;p

Sorry the link did not work for you. I just copied it from y browser but i have an Instagram account, so maybe that is the problem. You found photographs on Instagram of the actual suites? If so please share the link. I have been looking none stop for a photo of the sky suite and have not had any luck!

Went to Instagram via google...link posted here did not work for me, and I have never used that site before,. It was interesting!

Some nice photos there,,.

I did notice a few things.

Suites:

The Retreat area looks like it will be very nice.,.. and chic, but it is extreme forward,,.,could be breezy when ship is underway.

The suite stateroom looked much nicer than the reg and AQ cabins.,,

Cabins:

The rounded niche by the closet has a light in it

Closet access could be tight at one end in cabins with bed by bath,,

The Inf Veranda shows a much higher table. could actually have a meal

The pool does have some type of underwater "wall" or barrier..not shown in depictions,?????