Majestic Princess - 10 October 2018 - Sydney to Auckland

Hi Everyone

Tomorrow (Wednesday 10th October 2018) we will be boarding the Majestic Princess to cruise from Sydney to Auckland, New Zealand.

Over the next 13 days I will try and post a few updates and photos during the cruise, internet access permitting!

If anyone has any questions on the Majestic Princess your welcome to post them below, I will hopefully try and answer them :)

Hi Everyone

Tomorrow (Wednesday 10th October 2018) we will be boarding the Majestic Princess to cruise from Sydney to Auckland, New Zealand.

Over the next 13 days I will try and post a few updates and photos during the cruise, internet access permitting!

If anyone has any questions on the Majestic Princess your welcome to post them below, I will hopefully try and answer them :)

Thank you, looking forward to your thoughts .

The site has been down for the cruise .Heres a few grabs of arriving in Sydney.- Melbourne, -Hobart and a track of the Fiordland cruise. The cam is not updating from Fiordland. Dunedin tomorrow wnen she wil be in port with Golden Princess

10 a.jpg

10 b.jpg

10 c melb.jpg

10 d hobart.jpg

17 maj.jpg

Hello,

I was wondering if you could tell me if there is twinnings english breakfast teabags in the buffet at breakfast(i'm rather partial to this tea type as I don't drink coffee), also the adult kids wanted to know if they are running an escape room on this cruise?

Thanks maree

On 10/18/2018 at 12:48 PM, rabbit1971 said:

... " twinnings english breakfast teabags in the buffet at breakfast(i'm rather partial to this tea type as I don't drink coffee), also the adult kids wanted to know if they are running an escape room on this cruise?

Not 100% on the tea bags (I'm a tea drinker myself, no coffee), and I bring my own Dilmah.  What on earth is an escape room?  To get away from kids?

1 hour ago, Mulgagirl said:

Not 100% on the tea bags (I'm a tea drinker myself, no coffee), and I bring my own Dilmah.  What on earth is an escape room?  To get away from kids?

You get locked in a room with several other people and get clues to solve as to how to get out within a certain time frame. They can be fun and having a kid may help with some of the puzzles.