New and "Improved" CC

ready2cruzagain

33 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Well, I am trying to figure out how to find the subscriptions I had marked such as my roll calls. :classic_unsure:

Also the “participated” thread. I’m spending way too much time just trying to find my way around what used to be a very simple site to navigate.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, blarko said:

Also the “participated” thread. I’m spending way too much time just trying to find my way around what used to be a very simple site to navigate.

Yeah I am totally lost.  Found the roll calls not liking the lay out of how I have to get to them.  Now I want to change my avatar and can't figure that one out.  The palm tree moves now that it is larger and is annoying!

24 minutes ago, ready2cruzagain said:

Yeah I am totally lost.  Found the roll calls not liking the lay out of how I have to get to them.  Now I want to change my avatar and can't figure that one out.  The palm tree moves now that it is larger and is annoying!

In your account and my profile there is an option to change/add a profile avatar.

I'm now getting emails each and everytime someone adds a comment!

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with all of you. I’ve seen many changes to this site since I joined in 2003 but this one is ridiculous and very ill thought out. The stark white background, the inability to quickly find subscribed threads. Is the heart the ‘like’ button? Because when I click on it it shows just a trophy or a laughing face. Wth does that even mean? I think I’m finally giving up.

• Like 1

On 10/28/2018 at 6:06 PM, goodml said:

I agree with all of you. I’ve seen many changes to this site since I joined in 2003 but this one is ridiculous and very ill thought out. The stark white background, the inability to quickly find subscribed threads. Is the heart the ‘like’ button? Because when I click on it it shows just a trophy or a laughing face. Wth does that even mean? I think I’m finally giving up.

The heart is like, the laughing face is laughing, the trophy is thanks. You click on whichever is your response.

2 hours ago, CruisingFox27 said:

The heart is like, the laughing face is laughing, the trophy is thanks. You click on whichever is your response.

Right but my issue was, I don’t seem to be able to select just the heart. I can only choose trophy or laughing. It doesn’t matter anyway. It’s just a stupid annoyance but it’s irritating none the less. 

6 hours ago, rojoand8 said:

I dislike this format so much. My family accuses me of being addicted to CC, but now I seldom log on. I liked getting on from the app. 

Me too. As a lot of posters are from America I found a lot of the threads updated a lot when I would be in bed (Irish Chick!). I loved being able to lie in bed and peruse the forums on my phone.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, hdowney said:

Me too. As a lot of posters are from America I found a lot of the threads updated a lot when I would be in bed (Irish Chick!). I loved being able to lie in bed and peruse the forums on my phone.

It is possible to do so, I just added a shortcut to the website on my phone, it's mobile friendly. Tbh, I did this anyway as I didn't like the app. So I'm still able to enjoy my morning coffee and check updates in bed,nice to know it's an Irish hobby :classic_smile:

• Haha 1