Top 3 must not miss activities on the ship?

wealwayswander

1.) The food. Between the burgers, tacos, brunch, pizza and MDR, I love it all! One of my favorites is enjoying a breakfast burrito as I look out at the port we just arrived at.

2.) Punchliner. The 18+ shows are a must for me. They have generally been very good quality. Lots of fun.

3.) Dive-In Movies. No venue has surpassed the open sea for movie viewing yet. I really missed it while on the Fantasy

Number 1 - Going to the sauna and relaxing before dinner, I only like the saunas on the conquest class as they are bigger and have floor to ceiling windows.  I use the showers afterwards and come back feeling nice and relaxed.

number 2 - love and marriage show , never dull 

number 3 - the cooking demonstration - free, noon on the first sea day and excellent samples. 

On 10/16/2018 at 11:46 PM, dgadwa said:

What are your top 3 must not miss activities on the ship?    A spa treatment?  A bingo game?  Dr Suess breakfast?    Anything.... tell me your top 3 things you can't miss on a Carnival Cruise!  

1. Not really an activity, but a fun drink shortly after boarding/before muster drill.  It sets the tone that vacation.has.begun. 😉 

2. Walks around the outer decks - especially enjoying an aft view or seeing the moon reflecting on the water at night. 

2a. Honorable mention to sitting on the balcony and enjoying all the sights and sounds (assuming neighbors aren't smoking or being loud), but I realize not everyone has a balcony

3. Dressing up for dinner/night out with my husband ❤️ 

9 minutes ago, pacruise804 said:

1. Not really an activity, but a fun drink shortly after boarding/before muster drill.  It sets the tone that vacation.has.begun. 😉 

I think that qualifies as an activity.  I have to have my Welcome Aboard Mojito for vacation to begin. :classic_smile:

• Like 1