Refurb

riredsox

13 minutes ago, riredsox said:

Any guess as to where the new suite sundecks are going to be?  And new staterooms and suites?  I can see no seat at the pool or above in our future!

No information given yet by Celebrity as to locations but its a pretty good guess new suites will be where the sky lounge is, that's what they did to Reflection.   The new sundeck is being guessed by posters as either taking up the BB courts or over the sky lounge.   Celebrity usually keeps details like this concealed until shortly before the roll out. 

No one knows for sure. On the S class ships hopefully they repurpose the basketball court area since that is a decent amount of very under-utilized real estate. If they took the entire Solstice deck I would think they would need to repurpose part or even all of the lawn area to accommodate other passengers.

From what I understand is that the retreat deck on the S Class will be replacing the lawn.  It makes sense as most of the suites are at the rear of the ship and the lawn isn’t really utilized.   

Really not much much info on the M class other than the ships will be stripped to the hulls and all new cabin modules will be installed along with making the ship like a mini Edge with all new public areas and maybe additional decks.  

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

I've been told by a number of officers that on the M-Class ships it will be located forward on the Sports Deck (Deck 12).   Their are actually two small decks there and I presume they will take both as their is suppose to also be a hot tub.

They have a presentation tonight on Silhouette and will see what I can find out.

36004493_SportsFloor.jpg.91280bbe15a0c03c3c350919116ebd92.jpg

1826393919_Sports1.thumb.png.a6fc49a900606c63cb357610008667b4.png

1880646751_sports5.jpg.d592d01982bfc66da5e7ccbfcee6b5df.jpg

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

I've been told by a number of officers that on the M-Class ships it will be located forward on the Sports Deck (Deck 12).   Their are actually two small decks there and I presume they will take both as their is suppose to also be a hot tub.

They have a presentation tonight on Silhouette and will see what I can find out.

36004493_SportsFloor.jpg.91280bbe15a0c03c3c350919116ebd92.jpg

Good Morning Jim:

I have loved you blog but have been too lazy (sorry!) to comment. As I posted above, just click on the link and you can see a rendering of the retreat on the M Class ships that clearly shows where it is - as you have shown!

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

I'm hoping they offer some insight regarding M class, also.  I'm booked on Summit 3 weeks after the refurb and I'm curious what will happen to Michaels club and all the rest.  Can't wait to read your post! 

30 minutes ago, patchit said:

I'm hoping they offer some insight regarding M class, also.  I'm booked on Summit 3 weeks after the refurb and I'm curious what will happen to Michaels club and all the rest.  Can't wait to read your post! 

Again, the renderings are on the link above!!!