Pictures of MDR menus Royal Princess (Nov 17-24/18)

DimSum

Hi!

I have taken some pics of the MDR menus from the Royal Princess (Nov 17 - 24/18 Eastern Caribbean)

My entire family and I dined every night in the MDR and was very happy with the food and service.  No one complained about the food.  It was very good.

I will post food pictures in another post.

The menus should be in date order of the cruise.

P_20181117_162455_vHDR_On.jpg

P_20181117_162459_vHDR_On.jpg

P_20181117_162450_vHDR_On.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for posting the menus!

One menu listing the Mains appear to be an "Italian Night" dinner menu.  Was this "event" made known to the guests prior to arriving in the dining room?  (I'd have a difficult time of selecting which entree to order.  The days of ordering more than one are long past!)

Thanks for posting these. I'm assuming the menus will be the same on the Regal since they are both in the caribbean. I can't remember exactly but I don't think the selections have changed too much since my last cruise in 2017. I don't cruise that often so there's always something new to try!

5 hours ago, rkacruiser said:

One menu listing the Mains appear to be an "Italian Night" dinner menu.  Was this "event" made known to the guests prior to arriving in the dining room?  (I'd have a difficult time of selecting which entree to order.  The days of ordering more than one are long past!)

The dinner menus are posted outside the MDRs around lunch time each day.

6 hours ago, rkacruiser said:

No the themes of the dinners were not made known to guests.  I didn't know until I took the picture and read the menu.

The menus are posted outside the Horizon Court and the MDR.  The dessert menus are not posted just the dinner menus.

I guess you can always look at the menus during the take and decide what you want.  You can always order more than 1 entree and appetizer.  That's what some people in my group did when they couldn't decide on what to eat.

21 hours ago, rkacruiser said:

well, the guests could have looked at the menu posted outside MDR in advance. :)

Thanks for posting all the menus!! I noticed escargot is not on the menu. Did they have it at all? I am kinda hoping you maybe forgot a menu. I cruise for the escargot as I can't seem to find them in restaurants where I live. I leave in 58 days on the Regal and will be soooo disappointed. 

On 11/29/2018 at 8:11 AM, Clampram said:

Is the dinner time earlier now on the Royal for the MDR?

The dinner time I had was at 530pm.  I  believe the later dinner time was 745pm (but I'm 100% sure on that.)