Is there a conviencene type store on Anthem?

LH3

33 minutes ago, LH3 said:

Hi guys,

is there any type of convience type store on board the Anthem?

The Logo Shop/Liquor Store has some convenience items.  They are pricey and very limited variety.  A can of Pringles is almost $8!  I needed cough medicine and a bottle of Dayquil or Nyquil was $17.95.  I actually was able to get Robitussin at Atlantis in Nassua for $8.

57 minutes ago, nelblu said:

As others have said, limited but expensive even without any taxes.  Suggest bring what you need on board and only use RCL store for emergencies.

and, be aware that ALL stores are not open when the ship is in port !!

Which ship(s) was it that that now has a vending type machine for these type of items . This machine would use your Seapass card, like everything else on the ship. I remember in addition to things like aspirin or toothpaste it would have t-shirts and hats and some things like that. 

3 minutes ago, BillOh said:

Which ship(s) was it that that now has a vending type machine for these type of items . This machine would use your Seapass card, like everything else on the ship. I remember in addition to things like aspirin or toothpaste it would have t-shirts and hats and some things like that. 

I don’t understand why they don’t use more vend8ng machines on ships

28 minutes ago, BillOh said:

They had l vending machines on Symphony, I remember them being tucked into a little alcove on deck 15 across from the video arcade entrance, lots of convince store med items.

• Like 1