Chef's Table

I agree with everyone else.   We pre-booked Chefs table one cruise.  Our friends decided to join us so made the reservation on board.  Turned out they were doing a 30% discount!  So we, who booked early, were punished instead of rewarded.  I called down and finally got the discount, but it did tick me off that people who reserve on line pay 100% and people who wait to book on board get a much reduced rate.  I'll never pre-book again. 

Dress like you are going to dinner - hopefully that means nice.  We did the Chef's Table for my birthday last month on Serenade - it was fantastic.  Don't eat much before and watch the wine pouring - it is liberal.

Enjoy!

4 hours ago, gottagoacruzn said:

Hi guys, thanks for the info. Jest on more thing, are you expected to dress in a nice outfit the first night at the table? 

It's a very nice experience.  As such, we always dress up a bit, sport coat and sometimes a tie, or if we do it on formal night, we dress formally.  HOWEVER, we went to one and one guy was in a t-shirt, torn jeans, and athletic shoes.  So dress as you feel.  But I would say nice shirt and pants.  Most everyone we've ever seen there dress nicely.  

9 hours ago, papaflamingo said:

I agree with everyone else.   We pre-booked Chefs table one cruise.  Our friends decided to join us so made the reservation on board.  Turned out they were doing a 30% discount!  So we, who booked early, were punished instead of rewarded.  I called down and finally got the discount, but it did tick me off that people who reserve on line pay 100% and people who wait to book on board get a much reduced rate.  I'll never pre-book again. 

Yes, I didn't give details in my first response, but this just happened to us on the Vision.  Annoying.

• Like 1