Itinerary map/ cruise ship route

Hello fellow cruisers, I am looking for some help with finding the Itinerary map or the cruise ship route that used to be on the site when you logged into your acct. It showed the map of where you are going and the ship route and gave each port docking and deporting time. Is this now gone ??? I really liked looking at that, It made it easier (for me) to schedule excursions and/or know at a glance when you needed to be back to the ship. Any help or direction as to where this is or if it is just gone.

Thanks , David

Your booking confirmation will have the complete itinerary including arrival/departure times. 

Use this automated number to get that document emailed:  866-562-7625, press #4

• Like 1

We just use a map from the TA site that we did the booking with.  These do tend to disappear once the ship sails so we need to print it before we leave.  Didn't work so well on hurricane trip since none of the ports we went to were on the map.

4 hours ago, Davidlmc said:

Hello fellow cruisers, I am looking for some help with finding the Itinerary map or the cruise ship route that used to be on the site when you logged into your acct. It showed the map of where you are going and the ship route and gave each port docking and deporting time. Is this now gone ??? I really liked looking at that, It made it easier (for me) to schedule excursions and/or know at a glance when you needed to be back to the ship. Any help or direction as to where this is or if it is just gone.

Thanks , David

I added a pic for you. I usually go to another travel site and search my itinerary and grab it from there. Let me know if you can copy the image from here - I hope this is the itinerary you wanted - I took it from your signature.  You can make it smaller by using an online image resizer.

Allure.jpg

Edited by erby2283
  • Like 1

I continue to miss that map too.....My DH has all of our's on his office wall and I keep mine in my cruise file...I always made two copies...I don't like the scroll down method on the RCI website at all...miss the map.

• Like 1

The Big Box Store travel web site has itinerary maps for virtually every cruise they have in inventory.  Just right click on the map and you can save it to your computer.  I embed them in my planning notes for all our cruises.  Mr. Pcur likes visuals!!!😀

• Like 1