Classic Beverage package

momphoto

Was wondering if drinks like prosecco are included in the classic beverage package?  Will it cost extra above the price included?  Also I see it covers frozen drinks up to $9....again, will this cover drinks like pina coladas, margaritas?  Anyone have a price list of drinks on the Eclipse?

Yes you can get Prosecco, pina coladas, mudslides, margaritas,etc on the Classic package.  The major difference between the 2 packages are the brand of liquor so with the Classic package a drink would be made with Absolut vodka and the same drink with the Premium package would be made with Grey Goose.

The Premium package has a wider selection of wines and includes sparkling water.

• Like 1

I had the Classic on my last cruise but I upgraded to Premium.

I did not really notice but if I would have kept my Classic package do I have to specify I have a Classic package before I order beverages to stay within my package or do I tell them upfront ?

1 minute ago, m8zenblue said:

I had the Classic on my last cruise but I upgraded to Premium.

I did not really notice but if I would have kept my Classic package do I have to specify I have a Classic package before I order beverages to stay within my package or do I tell them upfront ?

Probably would be the safest option. I would mention it when ordering drinks. They seem to be able to make a classic package version of just about any cocktail (except martinis). 

We have the classic pkg on a cruise this coming April.  Can someone tell me that if we order a drink that does go above the classic per drink ceiling, do we then get charged for the difference to our sea pass card, or the does the entire drink price get charged to the card?

2 minutes ago, skiptomylou said:

We have the classic pkg on a cruise this coming April.  Can someone tell me that if we order a drink that does go above the classic per drink ceiling, do we then get charged for the difference to our sea pass card, or the does the entire drink price get charged to the card?

I think they charge you full price. A discount would be nice.

53 minutes ago, skiptomylou said:

Your Seapass card will be changed the difference plus 18% gratuity.  

All great info.! Thank you!

In regards to blended or iced coffee drinks with the classic pkg...does anyone have a favorite that's included in the pkg?  On land I am a hot coffee drinker and I was hoping for suggestions for blended or iced coffees for the Caribbean. 

12 hours ago, m8zenblue said:

You give the server your sea pass card when you order.  The card will have a "code" which indicates which package you have.  The initials "CALL" indicate a classic package while the initials "PALL" indicate a premium.  So the servers will know which package you have.

You don't have to tell the bar tender or server.  They know right away via the "CALL" on the card.  

On the Classic Package, there has been a reduction in the number of wines available in the price range.  Prosecco is included.

There was a change in how you are charged for drinks above the max for the Classic Package.  You pay the difference with an additional 18% tip.   

17 hours ago, floralscent said:

All great info.! Thank you!

In regards to blended or iced coffee drinks with the classic pkg...does anyone have a favorite that's included in the pkg?  On land I am a hot coffee drinker and I was hoping for suggestions for blended or iced coffees for the Caribbean. 

Igloo or an Affogato (espresso poured over gelato), both are wonderful