Diet options at free water / fill stations?

Do they offer club soda or seltzer with the soda package? Also when buying the bottle water package, can I share 12/24 bottles with my wife or do we have to buy 2 separate packages?

Edited by smalltimecruiser100

1 hour ago, ONECRUISER said:

OP asking about FREE options. 

The flavored water is FREE as well as sugar-free.  I love the Tropical Mango flavor.  It's available at the water/iced tea station in the Windjammer, and depending on the ship in some of the other FREE venues.

Edited by DonnaK

Ok. And it's Sugar Free? Depends on ship, older ships don't have machines
I believe these, or something similar, are the machines in question with the flavored waters. As you said, their availability varies by ship. I don't recall them on the Radiance, for example.4a1d121830426b258e88fb711889fffe.jpg

1 hour ago, smalltimecruiser100 said:

Do they offer club soda or seltzer with the soda package? Also when buying the bottle water package, can I share 12/24 bottles with my wife or do we have to buy 2 separate packages?

Club soda or seltzer from beverage guns at bars (or from the Freestyle machines) are always available with the soda package. You can even get a lime slice. :classic_biggrin: And yes, the bottled water package may be shared with whomever you wish. Unless it has changed, I believe that they will deliver all the bottles to your stateroom at one time. 

Just a suggestion....if you don't want to buy the water package. Carry a 12 pack onboard with you and then re-stock with 6 pack bottles of water at ports. We have never had an issue with bringing sealed water back onboard.  

Edited by Coralc

21 minutes ago, Coralc said:

Club soda or seltzer from beverage guns at bars (or from the Freestyle machines) are always available with the soda package. You can even get a lime slice. :classic_biggrin: And yes, the bottled water package may be shared with whomever you wish. Unless it has changed, I believe that they will deliver all the bottles to your stateroom at one time. 

Just a suggestion....if you don't want to buy the water package. Carry a 12 pack onboard with you and then re-stock with 6 pack bottles of water at ports. We have never had an issue with bringing sealed water back onboard.  

Thanks for the info. Did not know you can bring sealed bottles of water onboard especially that many.

33 minutes ago, smalltimecruiser100 said:

Thanks for the info. Did not know you can bring sealed bottles of water onboard especially that many.

RCCL FAQ'S: "On boarding day, each stateroom may bring up to two 750 ml bottles of wine or champagne, as long as one guest is of legal drinking age. Corkscrews will be provided for guests to enjoy their drinks in their stateroom. If guests wish to enjoy their wine or champagne in our dining or bar venues, there will be a corkage fee applied. (my own insert: corkage fee is not generally applied.)

Guests may also bring non-alcoholic beverages as carry-on items on boarding day. Non-alcoholic beverages may not exceed 12 standard (17 oz.) cans, bottles or cartons per stateroom. (my own insert: We have never had an issue bringing a 6 pack of sealed water back on-board from ports. ) Milk and distilled water brought on for infant, medical, or dietary use are permitted." 

Edited by Coralc
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, dahirsh said:

the flavored waters are sugar free, aren't they?

They do have sugar free flavored water for free.

6 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

OP asking about FREE options. 

There is a free flavored sugar free water in the Windjammer. It's something like Crystal Lite.

Edited by ReneeFLL