Allure Live, January 27 to February 3. - Where my Beaches At?

A&L_Ont

I think he got tired of all the weirdos on CC.

Speaking of weirdos I’m back. Maybe took 25 minutes to get to the terminal. A few pics along the way.

We are in our room, unpacked and settled in. A few small glitches at checkin but in reality just not as smooth as Port Everglades. I think when we return it will be smoother as we know where to go. An amazing terminal though.

88314211f216e9af94fc5db7a4a3b378.jpg

aae9d47f678dd5f4f847d2be16756772.jpg

b1311cfec93e5b694e1d5fb13976d649.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

The hotel is clean, in great condition and is in a good location. I have no idea what went on, so all I can say is book a room that they have a lot of.  That might have been our issue with a cover room suite. Still totally unacceptable when Che k out is noon and checkin is 4pm. We didn’t get our room until 7:30. 

Think we are just in a standard room with a partial water view so hopefully should be ok. Hope they gave you good compensation for your wait as that's completely unacceptable!

This is great so far, thanks. 2 weeks from today - going on the same ship, same ports, staying very near your same hotel, leaving the same extreme cold weather (just a little south of you), definitely staying in a different room though hahaha. Looking forward to the rest of your review. 

Is it just me or does Tapatalk sign everyone else out each time you go in and out of the app? Grrrr!

How is Sabors? I’m excited to give it a try.

Sabor has been decent. My no means is it authentic but it is fun. I have had to sign in a few times myself.

This is great so far, thanks. 2 weeks from today - going on the same ship, same ports, staying very near your same hotel, leaving the same extreme cold weather (just a little south of you), definitely staying in a different room though hahaha. Looking forward to the rest of your review. 

You will enjoy it. The weather next week at home is miserable.

Did you get the chips and guacamole from room service or did you get a Togo from sabor 

The chips and guacamole was from a Sabor and the roast beef sandwiches were from Park Cafe.

Have fun! Looking forward to meeting you on Symphony in March!

was the 25 minutes to get to the terminal due to traffic or is it that far from your hotel?

The 25 minutes was mainly because of traffic issues brought about by the Marathon. Our Uber driver said it is normally just minutes from the hotel to the ship. And we will see you in March. [emoji846]

Following! My 6 year old tested + for influenza A on Friday, so we’re stuck inside this cold January weekend. She’s coming with us on the Allure this April so at least she can enjoy your photos and dream about her cruise on a few months.

I hope your little one is feeling as best as she can. Hopefully some of my photos will make her think of your cruise and help distract her a bit. Tell her to feel better, and let her know that the ship is here waiting for her.
  • Like 2