Amazon sale - RCI luggage tag holders

7 minutes ago, murphfam4 said:

You might be able to make them work but they aren't the ones made specifically to fit RCI's luggage tags.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cigar King said:

Lets get in quick before they sell out,I only want four,anyone want to go halves ?

I love mine also, plus they are nice to put disembarkation tags in at the end of the cruise.

Was sitting on the return shuttle on Friday and noticed many tags on suitcases in front of us.  The ones without the holders were mangled and practically torn in half from handling making them hard to read.  Ours were neat, clean and readable thanks to the holders.  

30 minutes ago, island lady said:

I love mine also, plus they are nice to put disembarkation tags in at the end of the cruise.

Was sitting on the return shuttle on Friday and noticed many tags on suitcases in front of us.  The ones without the holders were mangled and practically torn in half from handling making them hard to read.  Ours were neat, clean and readable thanks to the holders.  

We've been using the Amazon luggage tag holders for a few years. Very sturdy and easy to use.  Learned about them here on CC. Great idea for using them for disembarkation tags also. Never thought of that. Once again a DS with excellent suggestions. 

Edited by davekathy

1 hour ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

You might be able to make them work but they aren't the ones made specifically to fit RCI's luggage tags.

I bought them last year and they work fine, love the twist screw connector. I put them in the outside of my suitcase and when I get to the port they take about 2 minutes to put on the handle

• Like 1

2 hours ago, murphfam4 said:

I have some of these as well.  They work.  If it were me, and I didn't need them right away, I would just wait.  They'll have more in stock soon.

5 hours ago, murphfam4 said:

- I just went on that link and they were available for $11.49 - totally worth it for me to stop carrying packing tape to Florida, lol. Good Luck! 

Yeah I will wait. Thanks

5 hours ago, murphfam4 said:

Yeah I will wait. Thanks