Sky Princess--Sky Suite Pricing

mellon1

Just looking and wondering how much it is for the Sky Princess Sky Suite?  It looks like it would be very very very expensive.  Anyone have pricing going out of Ft. Lauderdale for 7 days?  I can't seem to find the pricing on the Princess site.

35 minutes ago, mellon1 said:

Just looking and wondering how much it is for the Sky Princess Sky Suite?  It looks like it would be very very very expensive.  Anyone have pricing going out of Ft. Lauderdale for 7 days?  I can't seem to find the pricing on the Princess site.

You have to call Princess to get the availability and pricing.

I found it very hard to find a cruise where those suites weren’t booked out. But I did manage it a few months ago and for 3 people sailing in one it was approx $1100 each per night. That is in Australian $. 

That is just a ballpark figure from memory. 

2 hours ago, Thorpe said:

I found it very hard to find a cruise where those suites weren’t booked out. But I did manage it a few months ago and for 3 people sailing in one it was approx $1100 each per night. That is in Australian $. 

That is just a ballpark figure from memory. 

I checked $787 USD.

Woo Hoo!!

• Like 1

OK, so I called Princess and the rooms are all booked for February 2020 for the Sky Princess--Sky Suite.  I asked the gal at Princess if she could let me know how much it was, just so I would know if we could even afford it.  She gave me an "approximate" based on February 2020--7 days in the Sky Suite.  It is $6,879 pp and $136.80 port fees, so $7,015 pp or $14,031.00 for 7 nights for 2 people--this was for the Eastern Caribbean.

Just in case anyone was wondering.

Edited by mellon1
added
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mellon1 said:

OK, so I called Princess and the rooms are all booked for February 2020 for the Sky Princess--Sky Suite.  I asked the gal at Princess if she could let me know how much it was, just so I would know if we could even afford it.  She gave me an "approximate" based on February 2020--7 days in the Sky Suite.  It is $6,879 pp and $136.80 port fees, so $7,015 pp or $14,031.00 for 7 nights for 2 people--this was for the Eastern Caribbean.

This may seem high; but it is in line with the the Deluxe Haven Suite on Norwegian ships; or the Crown Loft Suites on Royal Caribbean

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mellon1 said:

I am super analytical. IF a couple makes a combined $140K per year that trip is 10% of their income!!!!  I can only hope to have that kind of disposable income one day 🙂

Median US household income for 2013 - 2017 was only $57,652.   https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045218

Edited by JennyB1977
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, JennyB1977 said:

I am super analytical. IF a couple makes a combined $140K per year that trip is 10% of their income!!!!  I can only hope to have that kind of disposable income one day 🙂

Median US household income for 2013 - 2017 was only $57,652.   https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/US/PST045218

Too rich for us.  I think that b/c it has 2 full bedrooms and 2 full baths, that 2 couples may split.  There are a lot of wealthy people apparently as they are sold out.

• Like 1

It might even have two chairs. And some foot rests.  And a dining height table or two. And lounge chairs

it has private viewing for MUTs.  I wonder if those booking it will like all that noise in the daytime.

On the plus side they can enjoy breakfast with a show: watching other passengers  scramble to save loung chairs by the pool.

On 2/26/2019 at 7:49 AM, voljeep said:

per person per night based on 3 ? - wow ... there better be some serious perks thrown in, and I'm not talking about

the comp. mini bar set-up ...

Yes there are incredible perks. And the price is in line with comparable suites on other lines. 

Includes all the fine amenities of a spacious luxurious Full Suite plus:

• Approx. 1,873 sq. ft., including balcony*
  • Pre-Cruise Shoreside Concierge
  • Seamless curb to suite experience
  • Suite Experience Manager to service your every need
  • Reserved Princess Theater seating
  • Complimentary access to The Enclave
  • Reserved Princess Cays bungalow~
  • Premium Champagne upon arrival
  • Two full bottle bar setup & mixers
  • Complimentary Maître d’ Wine Tasting
  • Private shopping concierge
  • Private Movies Under the Stars balcony viewing
  • Deluxe telescope for Discovery Stargazing at SEA
  • Complimentary Ultimate Balcony Breakfast and Dinner
  • Luxury balcony furniture including dining table for four, large day bed, loungers and exterior bar with mini fridge and TV at private patio
  • Living area with sofa that sleeps one, side table, lounge chair, coffee table and dining table for four
  • Three floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors
  • Master bedroom with Princess Luxury Bed
  • Private master bathroom with bathtub and separate rain shower
  • Spacious closet and vanity/desk in master bedroom
  • Second bedroom with Princess Luxury Bed (queen or two twin beds), lounge chair and ottoman
  • Spacious closet and vanity/desk in second bedroom
  • Bathroom with separate shower in second bedroom
  • Full length mirrors
  • Luxury bedroom and bathroom linens
  • Upgraded bathrobes and slippers
  • Luxury bathroom amenities
  • Two refrigerators, one in the living area mini bar and a second on the balcony
  • Four flat-panel televisions
  • Portable hairdryer
  • Nespresso machine

*Port side Sky Suite is 1,808 sq.ft., including balcony
▲ 3rd/4th/5th berths available 
† Charges apply for pizza delivery and beverages. Subject to change.
^ Applicable on cruises six days or longer
~ Applicable on voyages that visit Princess Cays

On 2/27/2019 at 4:21 PM, mellon1 said:

Too rich for us.  I think that b/c it has 2 full bedrooms and 2 full baths, that 2 couples may split.  There are a lot of wealthy people apparently as they are sold out.

We have it booked for a 7 day Cruise this December. Two couples sharing it. It has two master suites separated by a dining room and living room for some privacy. 

Cost is $446.43 per person per day including sip and sail. I booked it the first week the sailing was available. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Loreni said:

It might even have two chairs. And some foot rests.  And a dining height table or two. And lounge chairs

it has private viewing for MUTs.  I wonder if those booking it will like all that noise in the daytime.

On the plus side they can enjoy breakfast with a show: watching other passengers  scramble to save loung chairs by the pool.

Exactly what I’m wondering. But with the two full bottles of booze & mixers perk, mini bar set up (Times 3 for the elites), and the sip and sail I figure it may not matter. Lol. It has two person day beds too.

2 hours ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

Yes there are incredible perks. And the price is in line with comparable suites on other lines. 

Includes all the fine amenities of a spacious luxurious Full Suite plus:

• Reserved Princess Theater seating

That is definitely something new for Princess.

I wonder how they will do that:

a) Just set aside some seats in an area for all performances in case someone from one of these suites shows up

b) Only reserve seats when suite occupants request it

c) Let the suite occupants determine where they will sit or only be able to reserve seats in a pre-determined area.

caribill,  Royal Caribbean has had this service for years.  Suite guests have a certain area of the theater reserved for them. The concierge is in the theater and will walk you to your seat or will be waiting in the suite area to seat you.  Royal Caribbean also has an area at the pool which is reserved for suite guests.  I have used this service with Royal Caribbean and now that I am sailing with Princess;  I am glad they have added it to the sky suite benefit.  It makes the entire vacation go so much smoother. This service is similar to what NCL uses in their Haven area.  I have used their service and it is very nice touch;  I mean you are paying for this service; but it makes the vacation so nice.  Having the concierge meet you at the dock and walk you right thru security and onto the ship is fabulous.  Heck,  I Have been on vacation in both the states and overseas, where I paid $400-500 a night for a hotel and that didn't include food or drink.  

Edited by AF-1

10 hours ago, HaveDogWillTravel said:

We have it booked for a 7 day Cruise this December. Two couples sharing it. It has two master suites separated by a dining room and living room for some privacy. 

Cost is $446.43 per person per day including sip and sail. I booked it the first week the sailing was available. 

I do hope you’ll post a review!