Sky Princess--Sky Suite Pricing

mellon1

CATGUY7,  I would like to hear about your experience and how you like the layout of the ship and all the things to do..  That way maybe my next trip I will look at the skysuite

Edited by AF-1

3 minutes ago, AF-1 said:

CATGUY7,  I would like to hear about your experience and how you like the layout of the ship and all the things to do..  That way maybe my next trip I will look at the skysuite

Oh, I can only wish we had it booked at this point!   I was hoping HaveDogWillTravel would post a review.  😊

I think most people who sail on Sky will post some sort of review;  cabins, ship, ocean medallion,  so by the time I sail next year, I should have good idea of the ship layout and cabin choices with pictures.

On 3/6/2019 at 12:41 AM, HaveDogWillTravel said:

We have it booked for a 7 day Cruise this December. Two couples sharing it. It has two master suites separated by a dining room and living room for some privacy. 

Cost is $446.43 per person per day including sip and sail. I booked it the first week the sailing was available. 

Good for you!  The gal from Princess said this is what people were doing, two couples splitting the cost.  Much better than paying the entire amount between 2 people.  

• Thanks 1

I will never experience one, but I’m not sure I would want to. Is it just me or does it seem like a bit of a fishbowl in that other pax can see you while you are enjoying your balcony?  I’m sure they must be more private than they appear. 

On 3/6/2019 at 6:40 AM, Colo Cruiser said:

I agree. We just get there early regardless.

You know for all I’ve read here about the lack of theater seats, I’ve never experienced it.  For shows we know that are popular we get there about 15-30 min early and have always found a seat that’s acceptable. Over 70 days sailing Princess. Not a lot but enough to have an opinion perhaps. 

Edited by HaveDogWillTravel

11 hours ago, Coffeeluvr05 said:

I will never experience one, but I’m not sure I would want to. Is it just me or does it seem like a bit of a fishbowl in that other pax can see you while you are enjoying your balcony?  I’m sure they must be more private than they appear. 

I am wondering that as well. There are a lot of unknowns but I’m excited to try it.

11 minutes ago, voljeep said:

I'd be 'concerned' about MUTS blasting all day long - isn't take one of the "perks" to watch MUTS from your balcony?

1st world burdens, huh?

Yes that and the bandstand just below the suites might be noisy.  The back side of the balcony faces the Sanctuary so I think it will be quiet there.  I think folks will be able to get the quiet or the lively as they choose. I’m looking forward to finding out!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Interesting.... $14000 for 7 nts for 2 people

That's about £12,000 IN real money.

Have just returned from a 10 nt. cruise on Caribbean princess in a Vista Suite.

Cost: £11000.

So, you are obviously wrong.

I suspect that the quote per person you were given was based on 4 persons.

The Sky Suite looks to be FOUR times larger that the Vista Suite.

You will pay accordingly.

The only sensible way to manage it is to share with a couple you LIKE VERY MUCH.

Edited by shooie
Mistake

On 3/5/2019 at 10:41 PM, HaveDogWillTravel said:

We have it booked for a 7 day Cruise this December. Two couples sharing it. It has two master suites separated by a dining room and living room for some privacy. 

Cost is $446.43 per person per day including sip and sail. I booked it the first week the sailing was available. 

Good for you! This would be the way to do it - divide the cost with a different family to make it more palatable. (Although my budget is still only about $180 per day per person at Christmas as we pay for both us and our two kids while they're in University. Our flight costs from Edmonton to FLL are also through the roof at that time of year, so another huge cost that forces us to go on the cheap where cabins are concerned). We are on the Sky this Christmas and New Yrs for two weeks after 5 straight holidays on the Regal. So looking forward to it. Can't wait until this wknd to see what passengers are posting. I'm sure it's been mentioned, but what is the max capacity for the Sky Suite?

Hope you have a fabulous time in the suite! 🙂 Do report back, please.

Was curious so just did a mock booking for a Sky suite on the Enchanted Princess for February 13 2021 from a Big Box store.  Choose that date because we have that cruise booked.  The price  I could of booked the Sky suite was 14568 for 2 people and 17656 for 4.  That includes port charges.  I would of also received over 2500 in refundable OBC.  

Edited by franktown
grammar

• 4 months later...
20 minutes ago, jwattle said:

Nah, just no Sky Suite until we win the lottery 😅

I"d have to win mighty big to feel like wasting that much money. I seriously don't need that kind of space. Perhaps if I was on an extremely long cruise it would be nice but, for normal itineraries, I just can't see it. Of course the great thing about it is that someone else has to keep it squared away as opposed to that much space in one's home where there is housework involved. (At least in my income bracket...)

• Like 1