Live on harmony 3/29-4/7/19

11 hours ago, sisocialworker said:

Today’s/night recap. Rain all day and no sun in Nassau.  Breakfast in CK was good and relaxing. Walked all over the ship in the morning and early afternoon hoping the rain would stop, it didn’t. Had a bravo and saw them take someone off the ship by ambulance. Took a nap. At SL by 5:30 much more crowded than day one... I blame the rain. Met a couple from cruise critic. Dinner in CK amazing. Henry made us curry lamb , dal, vindaloo paneer nice and spicy.... after up to schooner bar, met another cruise critic couple piano planner did about an hour and half of Elton John songs...a good time. Then back to SL for drinks, pretty empty? Staff alwYs friendly and greeted by name. Tomorrow is the meet and mingle... 307 signed up, I guess about a 100 show up- which would be big tomorrow dinner in CK is Philippine food, beef in peanut sauces do whatever else Henry makes. The Italian cheese cake was amazing he made for me

Does Henry make special food for everyone or just you two?  

• Haha 1

Today’s recap:  breakfast at coastal kitchen.... relaxing and the food comes out hot- cruise critic meet. and mingle, 307 signed up, 150 showed up- great time. People brought items to raffle off from their home, as well as rci giving gifts away the high light gift was a silver bracelet with stone- very high end- first time I saw that from rci.... it was held in dazzles- not the best venue for mingling   After that we had a slot pull 65 sign up- 41 show up. Another fun event- although we did not win a nice sunny day at sea, albeit very rocky- lots of ship movement. Lunch was at park cafe for a roast beef sandwich- always good,  walk around the ship, then an afternoon nap.  diner was excellent at coastal kitchen, chef Henry made  us a Philippine dish- beef in peanut sauce, some vegetable dish and rice- amazing. For tomorrow night chef Henry is making us a surprise lamb dish  .  We were planning to see comedy show tonight, but DW got a headache so back to the room after a short walk around.... hope a good movie is on tv tonight 

Edited by sisocialworker

Will be on Harmony on April 21st w my 1 year old and 2 year old. How was boarding?  We have the Key (I know you don’t need that in a GS), but did u notice any signs for Key holders when boarding?  Looking forward to following this thread!  Enjoy your cruise!

12 hours ago, BoydsMomma said:

Will be on Harmony on April 21st w my 1 year old and 2 year old. How was boarding?  We have the Key (I know you don’t need that in a GS), but did u notice any signs for Key holders when boarding?  Looking forward to following this thread!  Enjoy your cruise!

Boarding was quick and easy. Key owners have a separate seating area and check in. They board with suite guests on the ship by 10:30

• Like 1

On 3/31/2019 at 9:46 PM, sisocialworker said:

Just announced ALPHA deck 3. What is with people

Someone must have had a medical concern as Alpha on RC is the medical call for help. 

3 minutes ago, tcmagnum said:

What is a Bravo call?  Leaving people at port?

Bravo is the fire call.  It could have been a test or a fire.  Had it been a fire I'm fairly certain socialworker would have shared it with us.  

5 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Bravo is the fire call.  It could have been a test or a fire.  Had it been a fire I'm fairly certain socialworker would have shared it with us.  

Thank you...