Golden Princess completes her season in Australia today 8 April 2019

4 hours ago, Brisbane41 said:

Really, I had thought there must be some hidden technical issue with it for P&O Australia to have gotten it. After all Costa Concordia was going to be P&O Australia's newest ship in 2013 until the company realised that it could not be put back into service.

Wow, first joke I've heard you tell.

10 hours ago, The_Big_M said:

Wow, first joke I've heard you tell.

I tell jokes often.

But it is no joke that I think Golden Princess is still an awesome ship. I like it better than some of the newer ones Princess has.

3 hours ago, Brisbane41 said:

I tell jokes often.

But it is no joke that I think Golden Princess is still an awesome ship. I like it better than some of the newer ones Princess has.

So are you going to book a cruise on the Pacific Adventure?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kiwi Kruzer said:

Golden being watched by the Albatross chick as she sails into Dunedin for the last time this season.

866763864_12goldy.jpg.8511fb769b2a4a0086f28b55f4ecd039.jpg

Saw this myself. Not much of a day here today, but pax I have spoken to seemed happy. Quite a few staying on to Vancouver.

Incidentally Noordam which was here yesterday has had to miss Akaroa today.

1 hour ago, erewhon said:

Saw this myself. Not much of a day here today, but pax I have spoken to seemed happy. Quite a few staying on to Vancouver.

Incidentally Noordam which was here yesterday has had to miss Akaroa today.

Thanks for the update, I imagine they would be happy, I certainly would be happy going all the way to BC.

We are waiting here in Auckland for our ship to arrive tomorrow morning.  We are hopping off in Vancouver, really looking forward to our cruise.  We have one day in Vancouver then getting on the Island Princess to head up to Anchorage.  The day here in Auckland today has been stunning (around 20 degrees C) giving us great weather for lots of walking and also a ferry ride over to Devonport!  Sure hope the Golden is in ‘good shape’! 🙂 

6 minutes ago, Busy Mum said:

We are waiting here in Auckland for our ship to arrive tomorrow morning.  We are hopping off in Vancouver, really looking forward to our cruise.  We have one day in Vancouver then getting on the Island Princess to head up to Anchorage.  The day here in Auckland today has been stunning (around 20 degrees C) giving us great weather for lots of walking and also a ferry ride over to Devonport!  Sure hope the Golden is in ‘good shape’! 🙂 

Bon Voyage

16 hours ago, Busy Mum said:

Thank you David - I also hope this gorgeous weather continues and calm seas join us along the way! 🙂

Vicki.

Was a beautiful day yesterday friends of ours came up from Wellington.  looking forward to boarding and like you all the way to Vancouver fly to Toronto to visit family  ( better than flying both ways )