Icon of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

5 hours ago, Lloyd555 said:

Thanks to engine casing openings, the elevator shafts and guest & crew stairways, it's possible for people to get an idea where some blocks are located-ish. Deck4-6 blocks are easier to identify and it's possible to somewhat determine where they go with the help of discussions with & opinions of others.

I know where the sphere is going on the ship by checking out some of the blocks and thanks to some great help.😎

You're killing me. 🤣

What is it that some people have said - That the Icon class going to look like the Oasis class with some new changes and features (mostly) inside? 

I'm keeping an eye out all the new blocks and pieces to come in order to see if they give a better idea of the overall look.😁

Besides the changed bow, a twist maybe to the exterior appearance?

appearance.jpg.bff01271795517e1ab2c6305acd188f9.jpg

This appeals to me.

Edited by Tough as Leather
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Tough as Leather said:

What is it that some people have said - That the Icon class going to look like the Oasis class with some new changes and features (mostly) inside? 

I'm keeping an eye out all the new blocks and pieces to come in order to see if they give a better idea of the overall look.😁

This appeals to me.

Kinda lacking adequate pool space

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

It almost looks like the NCL Prima.

It is. I'm with Tough as Leather. I like the look of the Prima too. We'll see if the Icon has any similar features. 😊

6 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Kinda lacking adequate pool space

Good point looking at the whole top deck. Maybe they have indoor pools somewhere else.One of the good things it has going is the outside promenade  deck. I also like how the Lifeboats are tucked below instead of taking up space on the outer promenade.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lloyd555 said:

We'll see if the Icon has any similar features. 😊

Like ??????

On another note, I was looking at all those blocks sitting around the yard for one that could possibly be the one for the Sphere. Saw one tucked in the back of one of those with that reddish top from a few weeks ago. Part of that block had a circular section but I could not make out the whole thing. Just a guess 😀

On 4/30/2022 at 5:57 PM, Tough as Leather said:

This appeals to me.

What's the blue structure on top deck?

22 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

What's the blue structure on top deck?

It's a funnel.

By the way, this is just an example of what I would like the Icon  to look like. 😊

Edited by Lloyd555
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Tough as Leather said:

This is such an odd block with that slanted spatula-like piece. It must belong somewhere at the top of the ship. Maybe part of the Solarium?

Actually this is an odd but interesting block (for reasons that I won't go into) that we could see installed in the near future if they start to go vertical with block installation soon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lloyd555 said:

Actually this is an odd but interesting block (for reasons that I won't go into) that we could see installed in the near future if they start to go vertical with block installation soon.

Uh hint please!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, soremekun said:

Please no go-carts!

I don't know if there are go-carts, but this isn't that. Decorative? Serves a purpose?

I am more curious about what is underneath it. @Nathan Graveson you saw some rendering(s). What do to you think? 😄

2 hours ago, Lloyd555 said:

I don't know if there are go-carts, but this isn't that. Decorative? Serves a purpose?

I am more curious about what is underneath it. @Nathan Graveson you saw some rendering(s). What do to you think? 😄

After some digging and some close up photoshops i have made, it seems like it could be something at the stern which i can't quite make out, however i do see some curves that could correspond to some areas.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Nathan Graveson said:

After some digging and some close up photoshops i have made, it seems like it could be something at the stern which i can't quite make out, however i do see some curves that could correspond to some areas.

It's not in the stern. More like mid-ship, port side. 😎 Not sure that the 'spatula' would show up in the renderings you see? Can't message with details in this forum unfortunately (it is a public  forum afterall). 

• Thanks 1

Hopefully this is the week we finally get some updates. I base that purely on the guess that since they are having Business update on May 5th they might give us at least a clue. It’s also one month after the “official” coin/keel laying ceremony. Then again that might note mean anything.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lloyd555 said:

It's not in the stern. More like mid-ship, port side. 😎 Not sure that the 'spatula' would show up in the renderings you see? Can't message with details in this forum unfortunately (it is a public  forum afterall). 

Now I see what you mean, I’m so dumb, honestly. How could I have not noticed that.

• Like 1