2020/2021 Itineraries Released for Caribbean, Panama Canal, Hawaii, Mexico, Calif

azbirdmom

7 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

SUN PRINCESS 2021 coastal is BOOKED!!! WOOOHOOOO

that is great...odd it doesn't show them for me......in the past it used to show them but so pricing not available so I couldn't book but could see them.........but good to know they did open today for elites....guess I will be up at midnight tonight to book mine! 

1 minute ago, cruzrbachoua said:

that is great...odd it doesn't show them for me......in the past it used to show them but so pricing not available so I couldn't book but could see them.........but good to know they did open today for elites....guess I will be up at midnight tonight to book mine! 

Have you tried searching ONLY by itinerary?

1 minute ago, ceilidh1 said:

Have you tried searching ONLY by itinerary?

yeah I clicked just coastal and nothing.  Now I am only platinum so I don't expect to be able to book today, but in the past I was able to see more details of the itinerary to double make sure we wanted to do that cruise...I will keep refreshing and see if it shows up.  If not I will for sure be online at midnight to get our coastal on pacific princess

I haven't gotten the email yet but I can see the new itineraries if I just click on a month and scroll.  I can't get them to come up when I use the other selections so those must not have been "connected" yet.  A similar thing happened when they enabled the Tahiti cruises a couple weeks ago.  It must take them time to get it fully set up.

Hi all:

Another positive experience here though it took a bit of trying to get the cruise I wanted to pop up.  Here's what I did:

1. Logged in and went to personalizer to make sure I was truly in and recognized.

2. Tried to search by destination - no luck.

3. Searched by departure / arrival port (in my case San Francisco).

4. Sorted the list by date - there was the one I wanted out in January 2021 freshly released.

5. Proceded normally from there, select a cabin went especially slowly which suggested to me there were many others active at that moment.

All booked now.  Emerald FLL - SFO on January 24.

5 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

I haven't gotten the email yet but I can see the new itineraries if I just click on a month and scroll.  I can't get them to come up when I use the other selections so those must not have been "connected" yet.  A similar thing happened when they enabled the Tahiti cruises a couple weeks ago.  It must take them time to get it fully set up.

Ah you are a genius.  I was looking under just coastal and also seeing that the total cruises offered still showed only 594 which is what it showed yesterday...so I didn't think they had them loaded...but I did what you suggested and I can see the one I want.......man so close to elite I can taste it...but not yet...definitely setting my alarm to wake me up just before midnight so I can hopefully nab the cabin we want!  Now I can also see the details of the cruise and we do have some decent times in the ports we will be in. SWEET!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

definitely setting my alarm to wake me up just before midnight so I can hopefully nab the cabin we want!  

The e-mail I received from Princess reminding me that bookings for Elite started today (Wednesday May 8 ) states that bookings for the general public open tomorrow (May 9) at 9:00 AM Pacific Time. So no need to lose any sleep.

Edited by fishywood

2 minutes ago, fishywood said:

The e-mail I received from Princess reminding me that bookings for Elite started today (Wednesday May 8 ) states that bookings for the general public open tomorrow (May 9) at 9:00 AM Pacific Time. So no need to lose any sleep.

oh thanks..it was originally posted and even my TA was told by his princess rep midnight...but glad you told me.  We on here wondered why midnight as no TAs would be open to book for all us cruise crazies who jump on the new stuff..lol.  :classic_smile:

16 minutes ago, cruzrbachoua said:

oh thanks..it was originally posted and even my TA was told by his princess rep midnight...but glad you told me.  We on here wondered why midnight as no TAs would be open to book for all us cruise crazies who jump on the new stuff..lol.  :classic_smile:

Did you try going all the way through to booking? I'm wondering if it would work anyways - nothing to lose, right?

31 minutes ago, fishywood said:

Did the email come today?  Neither my husband nor I have seen anything from Princess yet and we are both Elite.  We dropped off their mailing lists before and it took quite a while for them to fix it.  Hope that isn't happening again.

26 minutes ago, azbirdmom said:

Did the email come today?  Neither my husband nor I have seen anything from Princess yet and we are both Elite.  We dropped off their mailing lists before and it took quite a while for them to fix it.  Hope that isn't happening again.

My dh gets tons of emails about sales and what not from princes...I do ALL the booking and planning and I get nothing from them via email.  Just yesterday he sent me an email and I am like what the heck...why am I not getting these things and he rarely checks his email...grrrr

1 minute ago, ceilidh1 said:

Ahhh...booo!

I JUST got the email. After I already booked 3 cruises. LoL

Well there is princess being consistent and being inconsistent....lol  I am still debating if I want to wake up at midnight just to be on the safe side.  the pacific princess is a small ship and we want to get a certain cabin.... 

• Like 1

Looks like you can search by destination now.  I looked up a Sky Princess cruise we want to take in March 2021 and they are listed.  Can’t book them yet but at least I can see them.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ceilidh1 said:

Ahhh...booo!

I JUST got the email. After I already booked 3 cruises. LoL

19 minutes ago, Tak8 said:

I received my email about a half hour ago for Caribbean being open for elites.  

Mine arrived at 10:32 PDT so it's good to know I didn't slip off their email list again!

I could not get through to the booking engine online, so about 10 minutes after the window opened I called the 800 number and went through the prompts. Got connected immediately  and booked over the phone on the Enchanted.   In browsing cabin availability just now, the website is glitchy and sometimes lets me see prices, sometimes not.  The email link is very slow and times out.

FWIW, I called my TA today and she was able to view the Sky Princess itinerary, but could not book because I am not Elite. 

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ❤️ you tomorrow; you’re only a day awaaaaay.