Silk Harvest Gone From Equinox

nicknack

I agree with VT about the quality of the meal at LPC, on the Reflection it was one of the best meals we had. We enjoyed the show, too, as did the other diners. That being said, we got a 2for 1 deal, so it was $25 a person, maybe a little more, completely worth that, but since the show is a one and done, I’m unlikely to go back unless we got a comparable deal and really wanted the bouillabaisse (we wanted to ask the Blu waiters if they could just slip us a bowl of the broth, it was that good).

I can’t see how it would fill many more seats than SH did, other than SH seemed to be a place best experienced with a larger group, so one could try more dishes.

We enjoyed Silk Harvest..

No interest in LPC....menu is li.ited abd not interested in the cartoons.

Wish they's do a Bistro in there with a wide range of choices!

Seems Silk Harvest has disappeared from Solstice -- it nolonger showed when I just looked at dining on our cruise planner  - just Murano , Tuscan and Chefs Table ?

The X website says Le Petit Chef at QSine.  Is Silk Harvest being replaced by QSine?  If so, is LPC's set menu the only thing offered every night, or just some nights. or what?   

23 minutes ago, footer6 said:

The X website says Le Petit Chef at QSine.  Is Silk Harvest being replaced by QSine?  If so, is LPC's set menu the only thing offered every night, or just some nights. or what?   

Depending on the ship, they had Qsine or Silk Harvest. Not both. But both venues will eventually switch to LPC. 

Have already experienced the LPC , for us a novel once only dining event .Quirky , fun , but I dont watch the same movie twice either , ( assuming they keep the same "show"and the same limited menu .) We wouldnt repeat it especially at the price .

Silk Harvest we would go every cruise .

LPC Is a world class dining experience - sure if money is a concern of yours you can skip it. but we're lucky to have

Le Petit Chef on these ships as an option. Very unique and a lot of work to create. good job celebrity for giving your guests

something different.

On 5/12/2019 at 11:53 AM, Jeremiah1212 said:

Depending on the ship, they had Qsine or Silk Harvest. Not both. But both venues will eventually switch to LPC. 

So, LPC offers the same 4 menu items, and nothing else, every day?

the artist seem to have multiple storyline/experiences plus alternative menus so in fact you could have 4 different menus to experience then. We've seen it twice and tried 2 different menus on the same cruise. The experience is memorable. It's more than just the food (that's really good) it's a night you''ll remember. As others have mentioned this is not "cartoons" these are very sophisticated art installations. Added in the amazing technology. Pretty special stuff for open minded folks.

• Thanks 1

On 5/12/2019 at 1:54 AM, hammo said:

Sorry to bump this up but ... is Silk Harvest gone from Solstice ? Just wanting to plan ahead and no reply .

Silk Harvest was still on Solstice when we disembarked on 5/10.

I thought the food was just OK for Asian food, but the service and atmosphere were excellent!

Jane

Was not aware there were different menus and "shows" for LPC - so that is good news. Do you have the 4 Menus to share here ? 

Regarding Silk Harvest - it has still disappeared from my Cruise Planner - just Murano and Tuscan available to book now on Solstice for me . 

On 5/14/2019 at 12:52 AM, hammo said:

Was not aware there were different menus and "shows" for LPC - so that is good news. Do you have the 4 Menus to share here ? 

Regarding Silk Harvest - it has still disappeared from my Cruise Planner - just Murano and Tuscan available to book now on Solstice for me . 

On the Reflection last week, there were two different menus/shows available.  There was one menu/show for the first half of the cruise, and a different one for the second half.  You could also order off an alternative menu, but those items were not part of the show.

3 hours ago, cruiserchuck said:

On the Reflection last week, there were two different menus/shows available.  There was one menu/show for the first half of the cruise, and a different one for the second half.  You could also order off an alternative menu, but those items were not part of the show.

We signed up for LPC on Silhouette in November and hope that the menu we get is the one we expect. The LPC menu for EDGE didn’t appeal to us.