Anthem of the Seas - Status Update

On 5/17/2019 at 10:21 PM, reallyitsmema said:

We have put a 25 inch suitcase through the scanner at multiple Port Canaveral terminals with no issues.  They say only airline carry on size, but they can fit larger bags.  I have not tried it at Cape Liberty though, so YMMV.

We did B2B Star Class cruises on Anthem in Feb.  Our Genie took all of our luggage through the regular scanners and that included a BIG suitcase and a very large roller garment bag. I was stunned that the big cases went through !  So I can’t imagine any luggage that would not go through. Now whether or not they would allow you to try (without a Genie in charge) I don’t know....but I now know that the scanners at Port Liberty can take any size luggage.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RFerrington said:

We did B2B Star Class cruises on Anthem in Feb.  Our Genie took all of our luggage through the regular scanners and that included a BIG suitcase and a very large roller garment bag. I was stunned that the big cases went through !  So I can’t imagine any luggage that would not go through. Now whether or not they would allow you to try (without a Genie in charge) I don’t know....but I now know that the scanners at Port Liberty can take any size luggage.

Some luggage is thicker due to expandable. Mine isn't but even if open won't fit under Royal's bed due to the 4 wheel spinner's and their mounts. End up putting one bag inside of closet, other side closet doesnt fit either bag so that one put against wall at end on desk/cabinet opposite the foot of my bed 

47 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

I asked a crew member and there are 3,900 passengers onboard. Usual count is 5,000+ passengers. 

4180 is 2 passengers per cabin. Max she holds is 4905, would bet she normally carries 4500+ depending on if she has lot of kids on board

Edited by ONECRUISER

10 minutes ago, dslucas said:

Anyone get their 25% email from RCL yet? We were supposed to get it yesterday and still nothing...

They don't always come exact date, Think if you really need it today can call and see if have it on file for you