Printed Account Summary Last Day

Jagggg

On all our previous cruises: NCL, RCCL & Princess we always received a printed account summary on the last day of our cruise. First time with Celebrity and didn't realize until we got home we never received an account summary. (Never even thought of it). Is this the norm for Celebrity not to give  you a printed account summary under your door the night before disembarkment? Thanks

I believe so.  You can go to guest services at any time to ask for a printout.

Also, I believe you might be able to request  a copy of your portfolio from Celebrity by emailing:

celebrityonetouch@celebrity.com

For the past year we have been receiving ours via e-mail usually within 24hour of the end of the cruise.   If you didn't receive one you can contact CelebrityOneTouch@Celebrity.com and they will e-mail you a copy.

Edited by Jim_Iain

Actually, I called from our room to ask if we needed to check out at GS if we were ok with the account as shown on TV. I think they asked if we wanted a copy emailed and I think we got it on disembark day. I am sure you can call and ask for one. (In fact, I just recently requested and received my final folio from my 2016 FreedomOTS cruise.  RCCL  but no reason sister line Celebrity couldn't do the same.)

Edited by mayleeman

It has been about 2 years since we received a printed statement.  I now just take a picture of our account on the TV  late at night before we get off.  Then check our credit card statement a few days later.  We have been lucky and 25 cruises on X and no problem with erroneous charges.

• Like 2

We actually received a printed account statement on our Pacific Coastal cruise which ended April 17th.  That was the last leg of a B2B2B, and was the only leg in which a printed statement was delivered to our cabin.  We assume that we most likely will not receive a printed statement and take a photo of our account on the last evening.  And we have been on many more than 25 X cruises.  Only once did we think we had an error -- for less than $2.00.

We always go down to get a print out on afternoon of  the next to last day... and we also take a final screen shot of the TV account listings,,,Easier to resolve issues on board than after you get home... we also have only found 1 or 2 small errors...they can be resolved with a phone call to Guest Rel.

• Like 2

They are saving paper.  Most people check their account electronically on the last day.  Celebrity sends a final account summary by email with instructions if you want to dispute anything.  Or on ship just go to Guest Services for a paper copy or if in a suite go to Michael's Club/Retreat Lounge.