Harmony Diamond Lounge Question

12 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

You're thinking of Dazzles on PC cruise.

It never gets old

John&LaLa, I'm looking at all of your upcoming cruises and my DH and I want to be like you when we "grow up." 🙂 Enjoy every minute of all of your cruises!!

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, ptf2009 said:

Thanks for the info. We were on Oasis last month and where they showed the Diamond lounge on the "ship map" was not where the Diamond lounge was located:( Also, Wonderland was on the map and was no where on the ship...but the map location for it was where the Diamond lounge was, I believe. So was there a Wonderland on Oasis and it didn't do well so they took it out?...I don't know. It was pretty confusing since we've never run into a ship map that wasn't correct.

Those signs were put up during the last drydock when they "planned" to add Wonderland.  That never materialized but they never changed the signs.

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Those signs were put up during the last drydock when they "planned" to add Wonderland.  That never materialized but they never changed the signs.

You know that thought crossed our minds...or maybe they are going to add it when the ship is in drydock in Sept.  It was no disappointment for us as we tried Wonderland when we were on Harmony and did not care for it..except the dessert:)

44 minutes ago, ptf2009 said:

You know that thought crossed our minds...or maybe they are going to add it when the ship is in drydock in Sept.  It was no disappointment for us as we tried Wonderland when we were on Harmony and did not care for it..except the dessert:)

Serenade Chef's table 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

DL was in Silk, for a while, but they had accessibility issues

We enjoyed that treat several times on EN & MJ with JD, when we did the original Coco Cay tendering. The tendering was well worth it when we went to JD's top tier party on the island (Despite some interference from MIA). Werner deserves lots of credit here also as the F&B. Who knows what has happened to our small exclusive area near the Wacky Seagull Jr. ? 

We are on GR August 3 from Baltimore. Love to sea JD on board as well as Carlington! 

Rick and Deirdra

• Like 1

On 6/25/2019 at 8:34 AM, ptf2009 said:

John&LaLa, I'm looking at all of your upcoming cruises and my DH and I want to be like you when we "grow up." 🙂 Enjoy every minute of all of your cruises!!

Yeah, just checked that myself.... nineteen cruises booked John!!  Nice!!! ...though I have you beat by two.  Nah..nah! 

LOL!!  😄 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Pumbaamd said:

We are on GR August 3 from Baltimore. Love to sea JD on board as well as Carlington! 

Rick and Deirdra

We are not on board until September of next year...hope we get double the luck and have them both also!  🙂 They are both great!  🙂 

On 6/30/2019 at 1:13 PM, island lady said:

Yeah, just checked that myself.... nineteen cruises booked John!!  Nice!!! ...though I have you beat by two.  Nah..nah! 

LOL!!  😄 

OMG.....another very fortunate cruiser. This is what I dream about, but am still very grateful for the 2-3 cruises we get to go on each year. Um, did I mention that I'm married to a workaholic?

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 8:32 AM, ptf2009 said:

Yes, it did, so when we went there the first night to go to the DL, we found that out! We then asked several crew members and finally found one who knew where the Diamond lounge was located! We were /are still confused about "Wonderland" being on the map, but not on the cruise. We only went on Oasis for the Med. itinerary as it's our least favorite of that class. Once you go on Harmony, you are spoiled:)

I'm confused is HM's DL outside of the Silk Dining Room on Deck 5 or the forward portion of Deck 4 next to the Jazz Club in Entertainment Place?  All the deck plans have it in Entertainment Place on Deck 4 forward.  

2 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

I'm confused is HM's DL outside of the Silk Dining Room on Deck 5 or the forward portion of Deck 4 next to the Jazz Club in Entertainment Place?  All the deck plans have it in Entertainment Place on Deck 4 forward.  

Harmony’s DL is on deck 4 where the comedy club was located on Oasis. It is next to jazz on 4 and jazz on 4 is sometimes used as a DL overflow. 

Enjoy

m

10 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Harmony’s DL is on deck 4 where the comedy club was located on Oasis. It is next to jazz on 4 and jazz on 4 is sometimes used as a DL overflow. 

Enjoy

m

Thanks - Cruise Girl1 -- we will enjoy.  Wonder if we will have an overflow lounge.  The location isn't very convenient compared to OA's DL on Deck 11 (that will be converted to cabins during the drydock).  

2 hours ago, ptf2009 said:

OMG.....another very fortunate cruiser. This is what I dream about, but am still very grateful for the 2-3 cruises we get to go on each year. Um, did I mention that I'm married to a workaholic?

Yup...been there done that....though it was me that was the workaholic.  When the DH retired the year before I did, and saw the stress I was under..things changed.  He finally told me "I don't have anyone to play with..you are done with work".  OK..twist my arm...and join the retired club.  Best thing I ever did.  😄 

3 hours ago, island lady said:

Yup...been there done that....though it was me that was the workaholic.  When the DH retired the year before I did, and saw the stress I was under..things changed.  He finally told me "I don't have anyone to play with..you are done with work".  OK..twist my arm...and join the retired club.  Best thing I ever did.  😄 

Good persuasion!!!

On 6/30/2019 at 2:13 PM, island lady said:

LOL!!  😄 

Laura booked 3 more on Mariner this weekend 😘

2 qualified for that drink pkg glitch

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

Oasis was the only one to try and put a DL in Silk.

6 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

Thanks - Cruise Girl1 -- we will enjoy.  Wonder if we will have an overflow lounge.  The location isn't very convenient compared to OA's DL on Deck 11 (that will be converted to cabins during the drydock).  

Harmony works good for overflow. They do it in Comedy Club across the hall. Think of Blaze on Oasis

5 hours ago, island lady said:

I just quit when Laura retired.  Best decision ever. Well, from my perspective 😉🍺

• Like 2

14 hours ago, island lady said:

How wonderful for you both! I'm surprised my DH's arm is still attached since I've been twisting it for a couple of years now:) I keep telling him that you just can't put a price tag on the freedom he will feel and the only loss he will feel is STRESS!!!

Enjoy every single one of your cruises!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I just quit when Laura retired.  Best decision ever. Well, from my perspective 😉🍺

Looking forward to Tom finally retiring next year, so we can branch out our cruising itineraries! He even booked us in February, 2021 for Tasmania and AUS/NZ!! Woot!! Woot!!🤗

I do have a question for you - next February, we will be on Rhapsody over my birthday. Since we've never been to Chef's Table and you posted the delicious picture of the melting chocolate ball😋 (which we've had in Wonderland), I was wondering if "all" Chef's Tables have that, which might just seal the deal for my evening birthday celebration!

3 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

Looking forward to Tom finally retiring next year, so we can branch out our cruising itineraries! He even booked us in February, 2021 for Tasmania and AUS/NZ!! Woot!! Woot!!🤗

I do have a question for you - next February, we will be on Rhapsody over my birthday. Since we've never been to Chef's Table and you posted the delicious picture of the melting chocolate ball😋 (which we've had in Wonderland), I was wondering if "all" Chef's Tables have that, which might just seal the deal for my evening birthday celebration!

You never know, it almost always says Chef's surprise.  You could ask onboard. 

We are down under in March 21. Ovation 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Laura booked 3 more on Mariner this weekend 😘

2 qualified for that drink pkg glitch

Yeah, I didn't think that would last long...   🙂  You are still the King!  😄  I wish I could have booked these last 8 cruises with Next Cruise while on Harmony end of this year.  Missing out on OBC.  😞   But good cabins on those cruises were selling out fast....had to act now.  

Edited by island lady

5 hours ago, ptf2009 said:

How wonderful for you both! I'm surprised my DH's arm is still attached since I've been twisting it for a couple of years now:) I keep telling him that you just can't put a price tag on the freedom he will feel and the only loss he will feel is STRESS!!!

Enjoy every single one of your cruises!

Keep twisting...he should give in soon. 😉 And enjoy all of your upcoming cruises as well!   🙂 

4 hours ago, SilkySal said:

Serenade Tasmania/AUS?NZ?