Diamond Plus Gift/Amenities

5 hours ago, pstone1 said:

I am now down to this one and only one spare!  I was hoping the new bag they offer was comparable so I could get a few more back-ups.  I have been a lot kinder to the one I have been using since I learned there are no more  🙁 

I’ll be happy to bring you a few if you send me your schedule and we are on the same cruise. 

Address in signature. 

😉😄

1 hour ago, Merion_Mom said:

I’ll be happy to bring you a few if you send me your schedule and we are on the same cruise. 

Address in signature. 

😉😄

What a kind, thoughtful offer!  You have mail!

On 6/22/2019 at 11:09 AM, pstone1 said:

We will be sailing with you on your B3B cruises!  We are booked on the SR from the Tasmania cruise in Feb through the TP to Honolulu in April.  It will be our grand retirement expedition!  😀 

Nice!  We are flying into Sydney to spend a couple of weeks pre-cruise in Australia, then board Serenade for New Zealand fiords cruise, 2nd leg is Australia/New Zealand, 3rd leg is South Pacific, and the 4th is the Sydney to Honolulu...then we are dead ended there...hoping to stay on to Vancouver (assuming it is going there).  This will be to celebrate our 25th anniversary in advance.  

"Sea" you there!  🙂 

On 6/22/2019 at 11:09 AM, pstone1 said:

We will be sailing with you on your B3B cruises!  We are booked on the SR from the Tasmania cruise in Feb through the TP to Honolulu in April.  It will be our grand retirement expedition!  😀 

duplicate

Edited by island lady

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Nice!  We are flying into Sydney to spend a couple of weeks pre-cruise in Australia, then board Serenade for New Zealand fiords cruise, 2nd leg is Australia/New Zealand, 3rd leg is South Pacific, and the 4th is the Sydney to Honolulu...then we are dead ended there...hoping to stay on to Vancouver (assuming it is going there).  This will be to celebrate our 25th anniversary in advance.  

"Sea" you there!  🙂 

Sea you!  😀

49 minutes ago, island lady said:

Uh-oh...are you 2020...or 2021.  We are 2021...and could not find the February Tasmania cruise.  😞 

We are 2021.  The 5 Night Tasmania cruise is on Serenade February 10, right before the Top/Bottom cruises.

16 hours ago, pstone1 said:

We are 2021.  The 5 Night Tasmania cruise is on Serenade February 10, right before the Top/Bottom cruises.

Nice!  I found it, missed the part where they mentioned Hobart...was looking for Tasmania spelled out....silly me!

Early February is not doable for us, though would have loved to add in those earlier legs!  I know you will have fun...OMG!!  Over four months on the ship....what a way to go!  🙂 Love the looks of the leg that circles Australia!

Are you staying on when we hit Honolulu?  Still nothing to book listed after we dead end there.  I would like to continue from there, but am worried about the Jones Act...not sure how that works yet.  

Edited by island lady

11 minutes ago, island lady said:

Nice!  I found it, missed the part where they mentioned Hobart...was looking for Tasmania spelled out....silly me!

Early February is not doable for us, though would have loved to add in those earlier legs!  I know you will have fun...OMG!!  Over four months on the ship....what a way to go!  🙂 Love the looks of the leg that circles Australia!

Are you staying on when we hit Honolulu?  Still nothing to book listed after we dead in there.  I am would like to continue from there, but am worried about the Jones Act...not sure how that works yet.  

You're leaving from HI, so there's no way they're headed to Seattle. 

Just now, John&LaLa said:

You're leaving from HI, so there's no way they're headed to Seattle. 

Was assuming indeed that Serenade was starting to do round trip Vancouver after that?  Soooo...that means no worries about Jones act if we go Hawaii to Vancouver?  Not up to speed on those regulations.  That would be great to stay on to Vancouver to fly back from there...or maybe do one more loop to Alaska before flying home.  🙂 

10 minutes ago, island lady said:

Was assuming indeed that Serenade was starting to do round trip Vancouver after that?  Soooo...that means no worries about Jones act if we go Hawaii to Vancouver?  Not up to speed on those regulations.  That would be great to stay on to Vancouver to fly back from there...or maybe do one more loop to Alaska before flying home.  🙂 

Staying for Alaska gets tricky if it ends in Seward

4 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Staying for Alaska gets tricky if it ends in Seward

I thought Serenade was going to do round trip out of Vancouver, but Radiance is still doing the one way Vancouver to Seward/Seward to Vancouver?  

If not...then we will simply fly back from Vancouver.  Flexible there.  

1 minute ago, island lady said:

I thought Serenade was going to do round trip out of Vancouver, but Radiance is still doing the one way Vancouver to Seward/Seward to Vancouver?  

If not...then we will simply fly back from Vancouver.  Flexible there.  

I'm not sure what happens with dbl Radiance in Alaska. 

5 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I'm not sure what happens with dbl Radiance in Alaska. 

Will be interesting when new itineraries come out.  If all else fails we will simply fly back from Vancouver.  I finally researched Jones act...had not had to worry about it until now.  

Thanks for your help...Bucky told me to tell you we owe you a drink.  😉 🍹

1 hour ago, island lady said:

Will be interesting when new itineraries come out.  If all else fails we will simply fly back from Vancouver.  I finally researched Jones act...had not had to worry about it until now.  

Thanks for your help...Bucky told me to tell you we owe you a drink.  😉 🍹

You home tonight. SpaceX launch at 11:30

39 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

You home tonight. SpaceX launch at 11:30

Thanks...but looks like another launch I will miss...drats!  We are up in Maine in the "Land Yacht"...got up here a couple of days ago, will be here until mid September.  The lobster supply up here is already suffering a dent in it.  😉

1 minute ago, island lady said:

Thanks...but looks like another launch I will miss...drats!  We are up in Maine in the "Land Yacht"...got up here a couple of days ago, will be here until mid September.  The lobster supply up here is already suffering a dent in it.  😉

I heard lobster is relatively inexpensive up there.  Do you find that to be true?

8 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I heard lobster is relatively inexpensive up there.  Do you find that to be true?

Got a little more expensive than last year...supply and demand....but cheaper here since they don't have to be shipped...simply trap to plate.  😉  

Lobster rolls run from anywhere from 15.00 a roll to 20.00 a roll...but are made so much different at each restaurant.  Traditional...my favorite...is simply chilled lobster meat tossed with "butta" and put on a NE bun that was grilled on both sides.  Mmmm....  🙂 

Saving our whole steamed lobster for our next stop (where we are spending the summer) tomorrow.  This was last year's "little bugs"....

WP_001865.jpg

Edited by island lady

Just now, molly361 said:

Had Maine lobster yesterday.  $19.95  Delicious!!!

Very much prefer the "cold water tails" over the clawless "bugs" from warm water climates.  I won't eat those on the ship.  I am too spoiled.  😉 

Just now, island lady said:

She may be on the ship...I know you can order (for extra charge) Maine Lobster.  

Yep, but I thought the ship price was more than $20.