HARMONY SOLARIUM

On Harmony of the Seas, how far is it to a pool from the Solarium?  If you choose to sit in the Solarium, can you leave your things on the chair and go to the  pool...go back and forth?  I enjoy reading in the Solarium, but also enjoy the pool. 

5 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Sure, you can go back and forth.  People leave pool towels on the chairs for hours.

Thanks!  Is there a pool that is close to the Solarium or do you have to walk to the other side of the deck?

3 minutes ago, MLP12 said:

Thanks!  Is there a pool that is close to the Solarium or do you have to walk to the other side of the deck?

The beach pool is on the same deck, not that far aft.

1 hour ago, MLP12 said:

On Harmony of the Seas, how far is it to a pool from the Solarium?  If you choose to sit in the Solarium, can you leave your things on the chair and go to the  pool...go back and forth?  I enjoy reading in the Solarium, but also enjoy the pool. 

The pool is nearby. But,,,, you are asking CC members for permission to be a chair hog?

8 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

Sure, you can go back and forth.  People leave pool towels on the chairs for hours.

But, don’t be surprised if someone moves your stuff, or it is taken to the towel station.  Chairs are not supposed to be unattended for more than 30 minutes.

9 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

The pool is nearby. But,,,, you are asking CC members for permission to be a chair hog?

I just wanted to leave for 15 minutes to cool off without losing my chair.  Likely,  my husband  would stay while I was gone to cool off.  I am not trying to justify  hogging a chair....just trying to figure  out logistics so I know where to sit!

18 minutes ago, ilovetotravel1977 said:

I think the OP is likely thinking of going for a dip to cool off then return to the solarium.  Not go for "hours".

Yes!  Thanks. 

4 hours ago, MLP12 said:

I just wanted to leave for 15 minutes to cool off without losing my chair.  Likely,  my husband  would stay while I was gone to cool off.  I am not trying to justify  hogging a chair....just trying to figure  out logistics so I know where to sit!

15 minutes is completely no problem :). I’ve been gone that long to get a drink at the bar 🙂

Um, when you see how many people are in the very overcrowded pools, you may want to cool off by just showering in one of the pool showers. Sorry, but we just find it gross taking a "bath" with that many people...and yes we avoid all hot tubs, too:) We enjoy the pools in the "off" hours...the Solarium pool is wonderful in the evenings:)  Germophobics? Maybe...but also want to make sure we don't get any infections....

Happy cruising!

2 hours ago, HBE4 said:

I thought Harmony did not have a Solarium pool?

Oops..I meant when we were on the Oasis and Allure cruises....Harmony's solarium is very hot during the day...but you could easily get a lounge there and then constantly run to the pool showers:)

• Thanks 1