2022 itineraries ?

Hambagahle

Aboard the Nautica now. Our OCA told everyone yesterday that 2nd half 2021 cruises will be released in the next couple of days. Bookings will open next week .

Several new cruises coming such as a new Black Sea Cruise.

The joke was, we on board would have to review the new cruises on line since Miami hadn’t sent her a file to download. HaHa! Here, off shore Greenland we’ve barely had  internet for a week!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pinotlover said:

Aboard the Nautica now. Our OCA told everyone yesterday that 2nd half 2021 cruises will be released in the next couple of days. Bookings will open next week .

The joke was, we on board would have to review the new cruises on line since Miami hadn’t sent her a file to download. HaHa! Here, off shore Greenland we’ve barely had  internet for a week!

Have heard similar from my TA.

2 hours ago, pinotlover said:

I would love to see a Black Sea Cruise.  Azamara has one.

1 hour ago, KirkNC said:

I would love to see a Black Sea Cruise.  Azamara has one.

We took an Oceania Black Sea cruise years ago and it was fantastic.  However, Crimea was a highlight so not sure about the version that can be done now.  

17 minutes ago, KS&JW said:

We took an Oceania Black Sea cruise years ago and it was fantastic.  However, Crimea was a highlight so not sure about the version that can be done now.  

Itineraries out tomorrow. On sale next Weds. Book it.

And Crimea's more awesome than ever, baby!

--Vladimir Vladimirovich

Edited by Shawnino
  • Haha 1

Everything I was looking at starts at about $1000 a day per couple for an inside with Olife and air. My Nov cruise is 1/2 that and my Sept cruise is $750 a day per couple. 

25 minutes ago, ORV said:

Everything I was looking at starts at about $1000 a day per couple for an inside with Olife and air. My Nov cruise is 1/2 that and my Sept cruise is $750 a day per couple. 

ouch!   admittedly I'm looking slightly off season in April, but the one we're interested in is only coming in at $558 a day for two.  I say only, that's also an ouch when converted to Canadian ;)

On 8/15/2019 at 2:11 AM, ORV said:

We have decided their is little benefit to booking O early going forward. We will wait for promotions or look elsewhere. Its a shame since the upfront fair pricing is one thing we enjoyed about Oceania.

A sailing we did in 2017 is triple the price in 2021. It isn't an overly interesting itinerary. Oceania struggled to fill the ship then so wonder how they will go now. We did enjoy it but more as a holiday sailing which doesn't go anywhere particularly difficult to get to. As for the more interesting trips they are far too expensive. The interior pricing is too expensive (average 10k for 10days). We aren't even going to bother looking at other categories.

Edited by Chris86