2022 itineraries ?

Hambagahle

21 hours ago, Queen of DaNile said:

Our TA sent us the teaser for the 2021-2022 Tropics and Exotics. Several new ports in Asia and cruising by Deception Island and Paradise Island in Antarctica.

You get to smell 200,000 penguins.  Not very exciting..  Did that on Insignia in 2009.

21 hours ago, Queen of DaNile said:

Our TA sent us the teaser for the 2021-2022 Tropics and Exotics. Several new ports in Asia and cruising by Deception Island and Paradise Island in Antarctica.

Which cruise and time frame is this one? I can't seem to find it on the 2021-2022 itineraries just posted.

Update: I found it. It's an Antarctica cruise starting Jan 8, 2022.

Edited by Ken the cruiser

On 2/18/2020 at 1:31 PM, pinotlover said:

Also something else new but not well explained. It appears on certain European cruises, if one takes what’s called O’Life Choice Airfare, free ship transfers to and from the ship will be included. It appears to be referring to the Premium Economy upgrade.

All currently in the fine print. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

I see it for every cruise in the new brochure. I don't see any fine print stating it's for Premium Economy upgrades only. I read it for all Oceania booked flights. Can you point me to the fine print. 

55 minutes ago, ORV said:

I see it for every cruise in the new brochure. I don't see any fine print stating it's for Premium Economy upgrades only. I read it for all Oceania booked flights. Can you point me to the fine print. 

ORV;

Take page 52 as an example. The fine print appears to differentiate Oceania Roundtrip Airfare and OLife Choice Airfare. At the bottom of the page , with the matching *, it then discusses Premium Economy Air Upgrade.

To me, it’s confusing and will have to consult my TA. I am not reading it as everyone using regular O Air gets free transfers.

Fair enough, but the majority of the cruises do not show PE but still mention the included transfers. I'm sure we'll find out in time but I think it's included with any air that you get through O. 

1 hour ago, ORV said:

I think it's included with any air that you get through O

+1

-also one of the reasons why we always fly in before Sailing day.

ON the Sailing Day, the free transfer will be a shared Transfer; flying in early has always resulted in a private transfer just for us.

ORV

I think it is more double talk from O

"Free Roundtrip Airport Transfers apply only when OLife Choice Airfare is purchased through Oceania Cruises. "

bottom of page

https://www.oceaniacruises.com/special-offers/tropics-and-exotics/

But does not explain what oLife Choice air is ??

Maybe you have to take the included air  with the O Life  perks  no opting out ??

just more confusing 

Getting very discouraged  😞

I think Choice is just this week's marketing term for Olife. Personally I like Ultimate.

To make it simple, refer to the letter that came with the brochure. Halfway down, 

"Now you will receive even more with our Olife Choice airfare promotion, which will include Free Roundtrip Airports Transfers ON EVERY ONE of our 2021-2022 Tropics & Exotics Collections voyages."

(All caps mine)

Yes, fine print does say you have to book air through Oceania to get this benefit. 

I'd say don't get hung up on the word Choice. I see this as an added benefit to Olife.

Obviously Premium Economy is not available on every cruise, so that is not the determining factor. PE is an option available on certain cruises just like it's always been. 

I'd say this will be the new normal going forward. Not all changes are downgrades. 

20 minutes ago, ORV said:

I think Choice is just this week's marketing term for Olife. Personally I like Ultimate.

To make it simple, refer to the letter that came with the brochure. Halfway down, 

"Now you will receive even more with our Olife Choice airfare promotion, which will include Free Roundtrip Airports Transfers ON EVERY ONE of our 2021-2022 Tropics & Exotics Collections voyages."

(All caps mine)

Yes, fine print does say you have to book air through Oceania to get this benefit. 

You are probably right   just  the latest  babble 😉

No brochure  or email here  I must be  a bad  girl

LOL

Happy sailing

As of this moment the new cruises offered are underwhelming to me.  On our Nautica cruise a few weeks ago the Future Cruise Rep was hussling returning to the Black Sea and Petra.  Don't see the Black Sea and Aquaba/Petra stop was tied to Dubai as a port.  Neither are attractive.  If something doesnt pop, we'll book a land based tour of Israel (Dead Sea), Petra and the Taj Mahal and be done with that part of the world.