Breakfast disembarkation day

twins_to_alaska

I just disembarked from the Solstice on August 9th.  I don't save "Celebrity Todays" but my memory is that both the OVC and MDR started their breakfast services by 6:30 AM -- if not 6.  The Cafe al Bacio will also be operating with their morning offerings. The breakfast hours for disembarkation seem to be standard across the fleet.

21 minutes ago, twins_to_alaska said:

I think I remember no room service disembarkation day. For Equinox how early can you eat hot breakfast for non-Luminae non-Blu passenger? Wondering if can get some hot food before self disembark.

Oceanview was  open from 6 to 8:30 am on Equinox.

Don't remember the exact time we ate, but the MDR was open for breakfast on disembarkation day, so we took advantage of one final meal.  I believe we were eating around 8:00 a.m. or so?

On our last cruise in December on Silhouette breakfast was served in the OVC from 6:00AM tp 8:30 AM. Blu from 6:30-8:00, Luminae from 6:30-8:00, Café al Bacio 6:00-10:00, MDR 6:30-8:00. Room service closed at midnight the night before disembarkation.

We ate a late-ish breakfast in the MDR on disembarkation day in April on Equinox. I will say it was the best service we EVER had for a dining room breakfast. No fewer than six servers waited on us during that meal, food was fast, fresh, and great. Maybe they know people may be in a hurry so service gets stepped up a notch. We were prepared for a long meal but couldn't believe how fast we were in and out of the MDR.

Breakfast has been available on disembarkation day on every Celebrity Cruise that I have ever taken.  Usually, service starts fairly early.  Main dining room service may be from a slightly limited menu, as I recall.

19 hours ago, Luvcrusn said:

.......... Room service closed at midnight the night before disembarkation.

Unfortunately so, because as much as we like Celebrity cruises, their disembarkation mornings are a disorganized, chaotic mess.

The people trying to leave the ship are competing for elevators with people who are hauling luggage to or from the various dining venues.

The hallways are congested with cleaning carts and stateroom attendants and passengers with luggage trying to pass each other going in opposite directions.

If there is one morning of the entire cruise when we most need room service breakfast, it is that final morning, especially when rushing to catch an early flight with no time to waste.