See/View-ing Seaview

Beamafar

22 minutes ago, CruisingFox27 said:

We've just received our email. Really don't see the point of it at all. It's not the coveted higher tier and no change to benefits. 

I think it may have had something to do with how  'Black' was referenced.  I often referred to myself as being 'Black' (though I'm more of a pinky hue lol) or, another expression: 'Black member'  😱 😈.

Edited by Beamafar
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Beamafar said:

I think it may have had something to do with how  'Black' was referenced.  I often referred to myself as being 'Black' (though I'm more of a pinky hue lol) or, another expression: 'Black member'  😱 😈.

Fair point. If the new cards have diamonds or crystals that might be quite nice. I'm suspecting not though. I guess we'll find out on Seaside in November. 

Bea- We're sailing YC on Meraviglia in November and upgraded to the Premium+ package. MSC seems to be getting it and it was very easy to order. Hopefully, you'll have the crew informed concerning the Prem+ in YC on Meraviglia before we sail! It sounds like you were happy with your choice. I'm really looking forward to the Champagne Bar and I'm hoping that someone sailing before us will be able to post a menu. I have searched and searched and not found a menu for champagne by the glass in this bar. I might have to just wait and enjoy the surprise!

Loving the wandering discussion on this post.

As for the diamond or crystal cards...I'd better go book some more cruises!

My "reviews" tend to "wander" a lot lol 🙄 (and I love that they do ... and the people who "wander" with me).

I'm hoping to post photos of menus  - including the Champagne Bar one (I reckon I'll be hanging out there quite often, enjoying PremPlus yet again 😁) so keep a lookout for the start of my next "review" at the end of next week.  I'm hoping that the internet connection onboard plays nice so I can upload the pics, etc.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sidari said:

Good to hear you got down that escalator ... 😁

Floated down, more like 😁  The wine they serve in Dublin airport is powerful stuff, altogether 🤪

Edited by Beamafar
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Captain-John said:

Safe travels, Bea. 🙂

I second this! Safe travels, have a wonderful time, and be sure to tell us how the YC goes! Enjoy the champagne, the pampering, the food, etc. Just have a great time!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Beamafar said:

Well, folks ... we're at the departure gate in Dublin airport waiting for our 4.15pm flight to New York, (where we're planning to meet up with Mark and Jane ... the cruisers6 ... later tonight.  They flew out yesterday).  

Safe flight and bon voyage to you both

NYC and Meraviglia are waiting! 

• Thanks 1