Diamond Happy Hour

93beachbum

49 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Cocktail and bottled water, yes.  Two cocktails for one person, no.  Someone will post an exception.

What I was hoping to do Bob is to get a couple of drinks while my wife is getting ready for dinner and we would have them on our balcony before heading out.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2019 at 9:45 AM, Host Clarea said:

No free beverage vouchers until the guest is 18.  However, if in the lounge, they will probably give him a soda.

My son has been able to get soda, roy rodgers, juice and bottled water since he became diamond.  Also sometimes bartenders at bars will ask if he wants a d drink when we stop for something on the way to dinner.

On 9/7/2019 at 9:42 AM, island lady said:

Are you traveling with someone in your cabin that purchases the drink package?  I could be wrong, but I think if one purchases the package...all other adults in the same cabin have to purchase it?  

What if the other person doesn't drink alcohol?   You have to purchase something you won't use?

19 minutes ago, shofer said:

What if the other person doesn't drink alcohol?   You have to purchase something you won't use?

The rule is that if one plerson in a stateroom gets the alcoholic beverage pckage, then all others in that stateroom that are 21 or over also have to get the alcoholic beverage package.  The website enforces this.

If you call to otder and mention that the other person does not (or cannot) drink alcohol, they usually let you get them the Refreshment package.

19 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

How do you know this?  I would assume that Freedom would follow in the footsteps of Independence and Liberty.

Izumi on Independence is on Deck 4 by the Schooner Bar.

Liberty doesn't have Izumi - its Sabor is in the same location as Independence's Izumi.

I looked at the info they had on Freedom on the website.  It shows Izumi where the current DL is.  I cannot find where I saw it, but know I saw Izumi where the DL current is in VCL.  Wish I could find it again, but I cannot.  Maybe I am wrong, but I remember seeing it somewhere.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

How do you know this?  I would assume that Freedom would follow in the footsteps of Independence and Liberty.

Izumi on Independence is on Deck 4 by the Schooner Bar.

Liberty doesn't have Izumi - its Sabor is in the same location as Independence's Izumi.

Yup, I stand corrected, just found it and Izumi will be on Deck 4 and DL will be on 14.  Not sure what I was looking at.