Diamond Happy Hour

93beachbum

3 hours ago, sgmn said:

Think the thing was he was there for 10 minutes before the end of HH, waiting to be served. Maybe there should be an override at barmens discretion when he knows the customer was waiting before the end of HH

I still think the big issue was he typed in Absolut

57 minutes ago, island lady said:

Actually no, as frozen drinks (slushy kind) are not included.  

I probably should have mentioned that, but the exclusions are posted so many times, I didn’t add that to my post. I assumed the poster knew what I meant.

Edited by crzndeb

3 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

I probably should have mentioned that, but the exclusions are posted so many times, I didn’t add that to my post. I assumed the poster knew what I meant.

Or...that added information is something they might appreciate...as some others that may not be familiar with the voucher/lounge HH drinks list might also.  😉   

I saw this on a TA site about Star class cabins on Oasis. According to this TA you can order the complimentary beer and wine from the Suite Lounge in Coastal Kitchen. Can anyone confirm if this is the case?

Since the Suite Lounge bar is open during dinner, you can be served complimentary wine and cocktails while dining.

6 minutes ago, tomservo said:

I saw this on a TA site about Star class cabins on Oasis. According to this TA you can order the complimentary beer and wine from the Suite Lounge in Coastal Kitchen. Can anyone confirm if this is the case?

Since the Suite Lounge bar is open during dinner, you can be served complimentary wine and cocktails while dining.

The Suite Lounge is right next to Coastal Kitchen on Oasis class, so the ability to order drinks in CK has been going on since they created the Suite Lounge.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

The Suite Lounge is right next to Coastal Kitchen on Oasis class, so the ability to order drinks in CK has been going on since they created the Suite Lounge.

Ok, but they would be complimentary for suite guests dining in coastal kitchen as long as they were from the happy hour menu? What about other dining venues?

7 minutes ago, tomservo said:

Ok, but they would be complimentary for suite guests dining in coastal kitchen as long as they were from the happy hour menu? What about other dining venues?

Just CK, unless your STAR😉

Edited by John&LaLa

8 hours ago, Host Clarea said:

I think the DL will stay where it is and they will put the Suite Lounge up in place of the card and game rooms.

On those Voyager ships that already had Izumi up in Viking Crown, they redesignated the DL as the Suite Lounge and moved the DL down to the old Connoisseur Club.

I do, too.  I was wondering what karena1 thought was going to happen.

2 hours ago, karena1 said:

It looks like down on maybe Deck 4.  I just know Izumi is going where the current DL is up in the VCL

How do you know this?  I would assume that Freedom would follow in the footsteps of Independence and Liberty.

Izumi on Independence is on Deck 4 by the Schooner Bar.

Liberty doesn't have Izumi - its Sabor is in the same location as Independence's Izumi.

49 minutes ago, tomservo said:

Sorry I meant Sky class, that's probably part of the confusion. So to rephrase - you can order complimentary drinks from the Suite Lounge while dining in Coastal Kitchen, from the Suite Lounge drink menu, if you are in Sky class?

Edited by tomservo

Just now, tomservo said:

Sorry I meant Sky class, that's probably part of the confusion.

Sky class has full access to the Suite Lounge and Coastal Kitchen.  You can get the beer and wine for about 12 hours a day.  You can get the full "Diamond list" drinks from 4:30 to 8.  (I don't know if any Oasis class ships are doing 5 to 8:30) in both CK and SL.

4 minutes ago, cmeyersmi said:

Not to be stupid, does the three drinks on your seapass card if you are Diamond-- mean 3 per day during happy hour?

Yes

There are a couple of restrictions as far as locastions

Rising Tide and Bionic Bar come to mind

They must also be from the Diamond HH drink list

Edited by John&LaLa

15 minutes ago, cmeyersmi said:

Not to be stupid, does the three drinks on your seapass card if you are Diamond-- mean 3 per day during happy hour?

Correct, and you cannot accumulate them.  You start over with 3 the next day.