Current Future Bookings Onboard

Cruzinram

You can pay $100 each for a  future cruise credit ;which also becomes your deposit on a future cruise  .Ig you book a new cruise  using this method while aboard a HAL cruise that you are on ,you then get more on board credits  & perhaps some other perks ,if HAL is running a promotion  like a free Pinnacle dinner ie  .You can also book later using your Travel Agent ;but ,your OBC  could be less 

I'm currently onboard and have the current form in hand.  ( I don't think it's changed at all in several years.)  If you purchase a USD/CAD/AUD$100 deposit which is good for cruises of 3 - 21 days, then you will get OBC of $25 (inside/oceanview), $50 (verandah), and $50 (suites) for a 3-10 day cruise.  If you book an 11-21 day cruise, the OBC goes up to $50/$75/$100.

If you purchase an FCD for 22-50 days, the cost is $300 and the OBC is $100/$150/$150.

If you purchase an FCD for 51+ days, the OBC is $150/$200/$200.

• Like 1

I could be mistaken, but don't you basically get double what a FCD gives you, in addition to any current promotions going on, if you actually book a cruise onboard or within 60 days after a sailing? It's been a few years since we booked a cruise onboard, but I believe that was the deal then.

Edited by Ken the cruiser

Yes, I am looking for perks, i.e obc, discounts, wifi etc. Considering the Nieuw Statendam T/A from Fll to Norway in April. We will be onboard the Nieuw Amsterdam in Oct may decide to book T/A to Norway if the deals are sweet enough. I understand the deposits, but really looking for onboard booking perks.  thanks

You can purchase a Future Cruise Deposit and use it within 60 days of returning home for the same benefits as waiting in line on board and talking with the FCD person for 30 minutes.  Pick up the FCD form and drop it into the FCD box.

image.png.c1e65274e40a306f076395314794f345.png

When we booked on board in March for 2020 we got the above OBC plus OBC equal to the "Welcome Home" offer we would have gotten had we waited until we did actually return.  For us it doubled out total HAL OBC.  Since we have been home we have had our TA re-fare out cruise twice for better base fares & perks and at no time have we lost our original OBCs.  I have read that some have not had the same situation.   

12 hours ago, regnig said:

When we booked on board in March for 2020 we got the above OBC plus OBC equal to the "Welcome Home" offer we would have gotten had we waited until we did actually return.  For us it doubled out total HAL OBC.  Since we have been home we have had our TA re-fare out cruise twice for better base fares & perks and at no time have we lost our original OBCs.  I have read that some have not had the same situation.   

Just yesterday I refared a 6 month old booking and was able to keep the OBCs from the FCD and the ZPM promotion.  Amounted to $100 pp for a 7 day cruise.  I have done this many times without a problem (through a HAL PCC).