Carnival Releases Itineraries for 2021 and 2022!

jbethel11

Interesting! They must be slowly loading them in, as the only 6+ day cruises I see are out of New Orleans or Los Angeles. Seriously thinking about Alaska in 2021 in July for just the adults and a family Caribbean cruise in August! I am interesting to see what they are offering :).

1 hour ago, jbethel11 said:

Have you verified that the entire schedule has been released?  When I was looking at Carnival’s website late Thursday night I noticed cruises were available for the rest of 2021 and into 2022. However, the schedule only included a limited number of ships (I only checked Florida ports). 

22 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Have you verified that the entire schedule has been released?  When I was looking at Carnival’s website late Thursday night I noticed cruises were available for the rest of 2021 and into 2022. However, the schedule only included a limited number of ships (I only checked Florida ports). 

It's definitely not the entire schedule. Looking at August 2021 it's all Fantasy class ships...and glory and panorama.

1 hour ago, Gettys84 said:

Not all Port Cities are loaded yet.  Also if you look at ships doesn't look like any "dancing" listed yet. I really want the Vista or Horizon in Port Canaveral vs having to go all the way down to Miami.  

Screen Shot 2019-09-07 at 5.27.21 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-07 at 5.27.11 PM.png

I don't see Carnival moving another large ship to Port Canaveral in addition to Mardi Gras.  However, it would be nice since Miami is twice as far from my house as Canaveral. 

6 minutes ago, shof515 said:

i cant wait for carnival to release 2021 bookings out of new york. most likely i might have to wait till december-january 😞

And hopefully they don't contain both Radiance and Sunrise! Hopefully Radiance and perhaps even a Dream or Vista class ship, though those types of ship typically remain in Florida.