Sky Princess Sea Trials Video

john_galt

8 hours ago, donaldsc said:

That has to be the worse ship video I have ever seen.  Whomever took it should be fired.

DON

IDK if the worst, but it was very dull.  No sound for one thing.  The first two minutes was basically repetitive shots of the front hull.  Very boring.  What we saw could have been done in 20 seconds.  I am sure experiencing the real thing will be better.  Looked nice and clean on a sunny day, but no real detail. 

They should have had a documentary type thing and showed on deck, inside, have some officer comments, some voice-over.  They could have made something out of it.  I suppose some of this will appear in future commercial-type videos. 

2 hours ago, steelers36 said:

IDK if the worst, but it was very dull.  No sound for one thing.  The first two minutes was basically repetitive shots of the front hull.  Very boring.  What we saw could have been done in 20 seconds.  I am sure experiencing the real thing will be better.  Looked nice and clean on a sunny day, but no real detail. 

They should have had a documentary type thing and showed on deck, inside, have some officer comments, some voice-over.  They could have made something out of it.  I suppose some of this will appear in future commercial-type videos. 

Hi Mr. G  

Don was right that video was awful. I love to know how much it cost Princess. 

Tony

5 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

Hi Mr. G  

Don was right that video was awful. I love to know how much it cost Princess. 

Tony

Correct, it wasn't very good and I'm wondering what they intend to use this footage for. I hope it won't be part of a promo package because it won't bring excitement to this great new ship.  Glad we are still excited to be on the Sky for her inaugural voyage from Port Everglades on December 1 and looking for our image that has been selected to be on her. 

3 hours ago, voljeep said:

'image' - what's that all about ?

The image I am referring to is the photo which we submitted that Princess chose to be in the passageway.  Photographers sometimes refer to photos as images  We are fortunate to have 3 others on the Royal and Regal Princess.

1 minute ago, Grego said:

The image I am referring to is the photo which we submitted that Princess chose to be in the passageway.  Photographers sometimes refer to photos as images  We are fortunate to have 3 others on the Royal and Regal Princess.

Excellent !!! do you know where it will be located  ??

1 minute ago, voljeep said:

Excellent !!! do you know where it will be located  ??

Not a clue.  We didn't on the other ships either, but it's fun to walk all the passageways and look at the other images that were selected.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1