Princess Live.

antsp

3 hours ago, habita said:

Because there was nothing else to do.

On a cruise??????

I have been cruising for over 40 years, and my experience is that there is always something else to do.

2 hours ago, High C's said:

You are absolutely right!  Every time we walk by it is PACKED.  And it baffles us as we detest it.  But that being said, we have gone in from time to time if there is something going on that we absolutely want to see.  I grumble (first world problems) but I do go.  So perhaps its more about people wanting to watch the programming rather than enjoying the venue?  The same crowd would likely show up to Explorer's Lounge - and then some (like me 🙂 ).

But I do get your point, there are people who don't see Princess Live as an issue.  I hope to see changes to it on the Sky.  I hope people report back that will be sailing on her this year.

On the Sky starting Jsanuary 11.  Will check it out.

On 10/7/2019 at 10:09 PM, antsp said:

If anyone has ever met anyone who likes Princess Live can they let us know. I am such a fan of Explores Lounge I think it that makes it worse with what Princess has done.  

We liked Princess Live on the Royal Princess.  We had a lot of fun with the game shows with Matt O.

10 minutes ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

We liked Princess Live on the Royal Princess.  We had a lot of fun with the game shows with Matt O.

You liked the entertainment or the venue. My post is about the venue, the entertainment side of things is the same as Explorers 

19 hours ago, MissP22 said:

It's OK for the telecasted shows but for group games if fails.  

Not always good for all when it is a televised show. The TV cameras and cameramen can block the view of a number of people in the center section.

17 hours ago, Rusty10 said:

I enjoyed the Princess Live but I didn’t like the layout. There were big cables on the floor - an accident waiting to happen. The new layout from post #16 looks nice. 

But the photo in post #16 only shows the front of the venue. We do not know if the part back of the railing is any different than in the past.

11 hours ago, caribill said:

But the photo in post #16 only shows the front of the venue. We do not know if the part back of the railing is any different than in the past.

Someone has posted a sneak video (with not entirely accurate descriptions) but believe this shows the brand new Princess Live! on Sky Princess in more detail

plive1.jpg.e8c3d3b1c3e4dca360d89021f0274258.jpg

plive3.jpg.53a28d5ef26981bd8bcb0ba789854e97.jpg

plive2.jpg.4f72bcb90b7e07d394c6af2a8b8c0649.jpg

Looks so different!!

Sandra

10 hours ago, dides said:

Someone has posted a sneak video (with not entirely accurate descriptions) but believe this shows the brand new Princess Live! on Sky Princess in more detail

Looks so different!!

Sandra

Thanks for posting those photos. They show that the new Princess Live! is so much better than the original.

• Like 1