Room service food and Buffalo wings.

Judyrem

On the Allure currently and have had room service twice. The first time was really good. We had a salad, pasta, fries, soup and cheesecake. The second time we couldn't even eat it. We had chicken tenders (horrible), fries, salad, soup and cheesecake. We ordered 2 nights in a row and the first night the cheesecake was REALLY good. The second night it was terrible. That and it takes FOREVER to get to you. At least 45 minutes each time.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BillOh said:

As one of America's foremost Buffalo Wing Experts, I disagree,  At least with regard to Playmaker's wings.

You are not alone in this. I don't even like Buffalo wings and never order them, but when I got a whiff of someone else's plate at Playmaker's, I decided to order them anyway. They were so flipping good even though I hate all things hot and spicy. I got over that real quick.

• Like 2

On 10/19/2019 at 3:20 PM, Bases5 said:

Is there a copy of the room service menu on your cruise planner?   

No.

There is one in your cabin.

And for full suites, there is the next nights MDR menu in your room each evening.  Full suites can order room service off the MDR menu, during MDR open hours.

36 minutes ago, SRF said:

No.

There is one in your cabin.

And for full suites, there is the next nights MDR menu in your room each evening.  Full suites can order room service off the MDR menu, during MDR open hours.

We like to get copies for the whole week in advance, easy to plan your week. Just ask your steward or the Concierge.

On 10/19/2019 at 7:16 AM, Dawniepoo said:

You are not alone in this. I don't even like Buffalo wings and never order them, but when I got a whiff of someone else's plate at Playmaker's, I decided to order them anyway. They were so flipping good even though I hate all things hot and spicy. I got over that real quick.

Can't wait for Oasis in April.  That will definitely be a dinner one night or maybe two!

I would rather pay for good bar food than ok specialty restaurant food IMVHO.

Edited by Judyrem
  • Like 2